Faster Aim on esf and gunner sensetive?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kingrapper, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Kingrapper

Seriously that new aim of esf is ********.. so much faster then before. After 4 year Flying of Ps2 i cant even figure out how i put the settings so much down to become that feeling of the settings before the update. And about the gunner Sensitiv? As pilot to fly and jump in gunner position is so much a different between the aim that really sucks. The most of the people cant handle with it like after long time playing this game. I really hope u change the settings back like before, because the air is ruined again.

regards Kingapper.
  2. Stigma

I'm not sure I understand the problem here...

Before you just had one setting that governed both piloting and gunner seats. Now they are seperate. If you just set them both to the same value it will be the same as before - but most people will enjoy being able to set lower gunner sensitivity I imagine. In any case you just have more options now than before, and you didn't lose anything, so why ask them to revert it? Haven't you even tried to adjust your new settings?

-Stigma
  3. JKomm

Here are the simple solutions. A) Get use to it, or B) Make your gunner sensitivity the same as your aircraft sensitivity. I'm sick of people asking for things to be reverted immediately after an update, we are GAMERS we adapt to new scenarios on the fly and learn how to perform. If you cannot adapt in games, you die... simple as that.

Also, just because it impacts the already powerful air game doesn't mean it needs to go, the gunner sensitivity is massive for ground units and I fully welcome it.
  4. Kingrapper

Maybe u didnt understand? I cant get the sensitiv back like before tryed 100 times different settings -.-