Fall damage

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lazaruz, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Lazaruz

Maybe it's because I got used to the bugged out fall damage, but the current one feels a bit too harsh. Even jumping down from a normal wall will punish you with damage. I'm sure I can get used to it in a couple weeks, but I was wondering if any other people felt like it could be toned down a bit?
    • Up x 3
  2. Hatesphere

have you ever jumped off something in real life? anything taller then you is likely to cause a little hurt if you dont land right.
  3. Spude

Are you really defending PS2 with realism ?

Tell that to the tanks that slide down hills sideways
    • Up x 2
  4. Canaris

yeah the fall damage is way off the mark again, I keep jumping off very small heights in game and break my legs for no good reason.

This needs to be sorted out ASAP
  5. Hatesphere

not really no, I'm just saying the already the fall height in this game is far beyond real.
  6. Dark Pulse

Guys, guys. Stop equipping the Papier-Mâché armor, and equip Composite or something instead. Problem solved.
  7. FateJH

Was I the only one who fell off a building and claimed, happily, that "Fall damage is back?"
  8. Torok

There is no problem!
    Apart from the fact that I keep dying falling from towers while writing lololol, autorun is a bad habit of mine

Also finally we'll get to see those Light assaults dying again from falling after emptying their jetpack fuel eheh