Extreme Lag and High Ping for Miller

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by OldMustache, Dec 19, 2023.

1. OldMustache

Game: PlanetSide 2
    Server: Miller

Motherboard : Asus Rog Strix B550-E Gaming PRO
    Processor : AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram : Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3600Mhz 32GB CL16
    Graphic Card : MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X TRIO
    Processor Cooler : Corsair Hydro Series™ H115i
    M2 SSD for Windows : Samsung Evo 970 PRO 250 GB M.2 SSD
    M2 SSD for Games : Samsung Evo 980 PRO 1 TB M.2 SSD
    Power Supply : Corsair RM750x 80PLUS Gold
    Operating System : Windows 11

EU Internet: 1000mbps

Today I was kicked out of the game 3 times without any error messages. Before this, the game experiences lag and high server lag.

I'm aware that PS2 doesn't have as many players as it used to. But I don't understand what you are aiming for by reducing server performances? Even with the current number of players, we can see how underperforming and bad the server is.

If 2 servers cost you a lot. Consolidate European servers. When you combine the hardware of at least 2 servers, the servers we play games on will be of higher quality and performance.

I was kicked out of the game 3 times during the day and I never received any error messages. PS2 players are decreasing day by day, and you are also decreasing the performance of the servers.

However, when it comes to selling items, you do everything to make money from people on "important days". This is a bit of a harsh criticism, but I don't think telling the truth will do any harm.

Either fix the performance issues and server quality in this game. Or announce PS3 :=) After 11 years, maybe you don't have the financial means to make a new game, but a REMASTERED for this game is a must. Graphics, sound update and primarily server performance improvement :)

I hope developers and producers take this into consideration. Otherwise, death is inevitable as a result of this blood loss.
  2. Agrozon

I;ve had the same problems for weeks..server latenz- 450 and ping the same. i get kicked out of the game at least two three times a day because of poor connection. these problems only appeard after the last two updates . is the problem being worked on or will it stay that way ?
  3. nasus

I don't get kicked but since November the Server Ping seems so bad that the game won't even show me a number. Today i've tried to create a new character and when it comes to the serverlist there is miller and cobalt above 400 almost 500ms today, during primetime. And the US server around 120 - 170ms. Even Soltech is better. I think that in my case my ISP (Telekom) is doing some shenanigans with me