Extreme Cheater on Cobalt since hours! (Warp/FLY Hack, Aimbot)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by PasitheeVS, Aug 27, 2015.

1. PasitheeVS

Just look at it:

this is going since 4 hours on Cobalt. This CheaTR got more than 1000 Kills this way, not stopping.

Delete his Accounts, ban his IP and Hardware!
    Delete his Kills and People's deaths from him from the Killboards. Delete every trace he ever existed!

This is just so emberassing Daybreak and Developers!

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/8266105775639076881/killboard
    • Up x 1
  2. ZDarkShadowsZ

"This video is private. Sorry about that"
  3. PasitheeVS

Yeah, it is uploading, I can't wait with the Thread.
    I added his Statspage-Killboard in the OP.
  4. boobyprize

if i was paying for this game i would be very disapointed with how slow you are to react to cheats
  5. Freeloaderusa

we already reported him, what we need is active hackwatch like in the old days why is this so difficult...
  6. MaxMuld

He is active again on Amerish....
  7. Navariosauro

GJ Nightbreak Company. Sleep some more and do nothing against this piece of sh..it human beeings annoying the living cra:p out of everybody who plays "your" game. Really...sleep more don't implement anti cheat software do nothing at all. No point at playing fair at all uh??? He's doing this all day and nothing happende he must have gotten at least couple of hundred reports but...yeah. Sleep some more pls. Pathetic
  8. Vacicitas

Bugside is dying ;)
    Anoying unclickable windows
    [IMG]
    Cheater.... (Like KoNambila)

Bugside reminds me a bit on on Vista .. xD

[IMG][IMG][/URL]
  9. stradic

There are no cheaters in this game its always lag and desync!!!
    Cheats doenst work you can not cheat in this game!!!

There is no anti-cheat in this game and DB doesnt care about. 30% of the top tier player are cheating. They didnt check the reports and look into data from players.
  10. Spoprockl

Looks like he's at it again, using another name...

Flying, teleporting MAX, hiding in the walls, shooting everybody inside the spawnroom:

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  11. PasitheeVS

12. Ryo313

that guy is a disgrace for all the TR players and should be banned asap!

but on the other hand i do understand why tr ppl are hacking more then other empires... its simply because daybreak is turning TR into a piece of **** and nerfing the crap out of it and on top of that they "copy" the es weapons and turn them into NS weapons ( like the NS Swarm for example).

i'm not for hacking nor do i tolerate it... those guys should get banned but i doubt daybreak is doing something . they never listen to the community.
    kinda sad that tr has to do something like this >.>
  13. TRSS11

Shame on you, Daybreakgames, for allowing this madness. Not taking any action against obvious hackers like FakAliz or RadarXgayPony breaks the entire game. TR pushed on Esamir and Indar due to these few people - the current alert on Esamir just went nuts. While these cheaters are having fun for hours, hundreds of other players suffer extreme frustration as they are getting killed within the spawn rooms.
    • Up x 1
  14. Navron

You know what's hilarious? That the majority of the posts in this thread happened within a few hours of each other and, in case you were not aware, DBG is on the West Coast in the US. Which means that this thread went up at 2AM PST. If they have not seen this thread yet, I am sure they will and will take care of it. They'll even make a nifty little broadcast just for you.
  15. DmC187

And again, since 3 days. Same hack, different nicknames, massivley reportet....
    No fun 2 play at Cobalt atm daybreak !
    Please, if somebody is reportet, maybe 10/15/20 times per hour, why the hack he isnt banned automaticly ?
    Im sick of it!
  16. PasitheeVS

Then I would have been banned already, but yeah.
    Maybe an alarm at the home of a developer when someone gets reportet 100 times.
  17. Navron

Oh wow. Didn't realize there were so many threads about this guy. Whoops.
  18. DmC187

Im sry 4 that mate. But the actual behave of 'investigation' about reportet cheaters/hackers dosnt work.
    Perhaps 2 or 3 days they farm through the game, making brave and honest players sad.
    Automated analysing of network communication depent on IP which the massively reported guy use can change a lot.
    Yeah, that cost. But so,... bye bye allaccess.
  19. AviorEC

Encountered RadarXgayPony a few minutes ago. What a lovely cheater he/she is.
  20. Navariosauro

Yep another day the same f king human piece of s hit hacking for hours and if that's not enough constantly mocking people nice really nice Nightbreak!!!!!!!! You guys do realize that "playing" is more or less ZERO fun at the moment right???? I'm so tired of this **** and that NOTHING happens at all no GM's no Anti Cheat no nothing. Yes you will eventually ban this account of this "human" if you wake up and that's it for you right? If this mess continues you will not get ONE single penny from me anymore because it's literally unplayable end of story.
    • Up x 1