Extraction Ray

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Kantsler, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Kantsler

Quick and simple. A medic should be able to extract a friendly empire player from his current location and drag him to the medics location. This ray should lift the player upwords and fly him to the medic. Much like the priest does in wow or the sorc does in swtor.
  2. James Seth Lynch

Though your comparison to WoW and other RPGs will net you massive hate and flaming...I still cant see the usefulness of such a thing. Id you need heals: Run to the medic.
  3. Rhumald

This isn't for the player that needs heals, it's for the medic that needs to revive the player but can't run out into the crossfire to save the sorry idiot's ***...

There's revive grenades for that.
  4. Wrel Developer

Hey look, flying target practice.
  5. Skadi

*picks up friendly*
    *Drops him off cliff*
    Best part is, its fall damage so i dont get a TK!
  6. Shiaari

Yeah, I have to literally bite my tongue replying to you on this one. This game doesn't have "Squishy" classes, no clothies, no priests, no magic, no sparkly elf **** nor Jedi.

This is an FPS first, and MMO second. That means if you want to revive a player you have to gauge the risks yourself, and then run out there and get him. Welcome to being a Combat Medic, which I will be certing into soon.
  7. Suriakk

I love reviving people in a fire fight. Makes it more fun. And it's quite a challenge as well. I like the sound of the extraction ray but I fear it will stupify the combat medic class.