External color

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by HUNTERANGEL121, May 4, 2013.

1. HUNTERANGEL121

Hi all the monitor i play on has a really high contrast on this laptop and i use FLUX to make it easier on my eyes and on esamir I cant tell the difference between the sun and white snow it looks like a blob of white would I be banned if i use this program to make it easier on my eyes and see the game better?
  2. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

While I haven't heard of any infractions regarding that program, it does modify the game's file in a way that could potentially trip detection and flag you as a possible cheater, even if you're not using any cheats - unfortunately, FLUX would definitely be "Use at your own risk" software, and I wouldn't recommend having it on while you're playing, as it may result in permanent termination of your account.
  3. HUNTERANGEL121

I've never noticed that i had it on since it starts up when windows boots but all im doing is changing the color temperature to 3900K
    which any monitor can do. i really hope it doesnt trip the possible cheat, i dont have an abnormal K/D so i dont think i can be accused, but lets say i get banned for cheating how do i get unbanned if i were to be banned for using flux since this monitor hurts my eyes after 10 minutes of use? Do i say i couldnt stand the contrast beign too high and the snow on esamir blending in with the sky and not being able to tell the difference between sun sky and ground? And since its a program thats always "on" and boots with windows whether or not i use 6500k color temperature or the 3900k i mentioned wouldnt both trigger the cheat system maybe?