Extended Downtime

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hot Pockets, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Hot Pockets

Hi all-
    just checking in here with a few concerns of mine.
    Personally, I'm a big fan of the winter update- I love the sales, the snowmen seem fun (though I haven't actually looked for any myself), and due to the servers being down for a long period of time a few days ago, I'm very happy about the double xp weekend.
    That said, when the issue was seemingly resolved, I expected it to be resolved.
    My problem is this- despite all the fun and goodies we get as part of the holidays, all of it is useless if we can't actually play.
    Personally I'm growing tired of the constant parade of glitches and crashes this game seems to have, but that's beside the point. I hope at least SOE will make up for all of this by extending the auraximas sales, as I've missed several days of the 1 cent subscriber specials. This, coupled with the other clutter, has me understandably a little irritated.
    Just wanted to communicate my feelings and see what you guys think.
    Keep in mind I understand that this downtime is sometimes unavoidable, I'm just hoping for increased rewards to compensate. SOE should keep this in mind or they will lose at least some players.
    Make sure to post any comments/questions/critiques you have!
    Thanks.

Happy Holidays,
    Hot Pockets
  2. Typhoeus

Is this why it's taking forever to load up the game? Was stuck at 96% twice (forced closed the first time) for over five minutes. Still waiting on my first alt to log in right now after three minutes of waiting.