Exploiters

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Solafide, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Solafide

I am fully aware this is against forum rules, but I dont care anymore, scumbag cheaters and exploiters are running rampant chasing out honest, paying customers.

I am sick and tired of these scumbags ruining the game, I didn't pay to be farmed by some losers all night at will because they lack the basic skill and selfrespect to play honest.

Players on NC named xxxxx and xxxx have been stiing up in Mattherson, Indar, using the altitude exploit all night bombing people. I have reported these two all night and they are still there. They are clearing out the server, and as a paying customer, I do not feel these scumbags should be allowed to chase me out of a game I pay for.

Either ban me now or ban them, because I will post this message every single day on twitter, these forums, and facebook until these total cheating scumbags get banned.

I have been killed over a dozen times by both, they even shoot thru walls if your lucky enough to get to cover.

There should be no reason for you to allow cheaters and exploiters to chase honest, paying players out of the game.

I decided to delete the names I posted out of respect for PS2, I will not let these scumbags win
  2. Solafide

They are still there, do you not monitor this game at all?
  3. Solafide

Still there cheating
  4. Solafide

Guess no planetside for me tonight, hackers, scumbags rule the server now