Experienced SL looking for outfit seeking to improve

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Hasteras, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Hasteras

Hi. I've recently parted ways with my last outfit, and am taking a step back from the game. I'm playing a lot less, and much of the time I do spend on the game is on alts. However, I'm still interested in improving the Emerald NC as a whole. To that end, I'd like to find an NC outfit that wants to improve and join them in an advise and assist role. I'm not going to play exclusively with you, or take over a lot of actual leadership time, but I can sit in on your ops, evaluate your weaknesses and strengths, and give you a good idea of what you need to do to get better.

My creds: 2000 hours of gametime. I've gone from being a bad player to a 30% accuracy and 2+ k/d (per session, not lifetime) player so I understand the struggle most players face, and know something about what it takes to become a competent all-round player. I've been in outfits that run the gamut - from small infantry only, to farm-fits, to three squads of combined arms, to full platoons with 4+ squads of mobile infantry. I've been in big outfits, midsize outfits, and tiny outfits. I've personally led squads that have taken bases with less than 30% pop, I've directed platoons that carried the faction to alert victories. I've followed good leads and bad leads. I know which recruiting strategies work, and which fail. I have a thorough understanding of the fundamentals that a normal Planetside outfit needs to master in order to succeed.

Most importantly, I know which tactics work, and which tactics don't. I've seen what it takes to be competitive in almost any fight, no matter who you're going against. I can share this knowledge with you.

If you're an outfit leader or officer and you're interested in any of what I shared above, message me on these forums.

-Has
  2. NoJumpers

I'll send you the Lux TS info. However if you don't want to join Lux here are some other outfits part of the coalition who are out their trying to make a difference in the NC through teamwork and friendship (Maybe some sunshine and rainbows too).

Lux0
    EVOC
    HYUN
    SET
    RCN6
    FHA
    SG1X
    OXT
    DVS
    NC10
    GOON
    WDG
    H4TZ
  3. MisterTwister22

And freedom(with shotguns)!

Edit: phones suck, edit: again phones REALLY suck
  4. Badname707

http://www.ncheadquarters.com/forum/index.php
    http://coalitionofbadass.com:1337/

Both of these websites are good places to start for getting in contact with NC outfits. If you don't have any luck here, then you may want to check those out. Beyond that, what kind of outfit are you looking for? I may be able to get you in touch with some outfit leads and see if I can get you a slot for their ops nights.

Also, which outfits have you been a part of, if you don't mind my asking?
  5. Hasteras

Any NC outfit that wants to win fights without needing large population advantages, and is willing to take the steps necessary to achieve that. I don't really want to put time into playing with an outfit and giving them constructive criticism if they're not serious about it. I'm particularly interested in newer outfits that are just establishing themselves and lack experience, especially if they have the intent of running platoon-sized elements. I think I could help them accelerate their development considerably.

As for my outfit history, I would rather not share it here. It strikes me as being in bad taste somehow. If you really want to know, PM me about it.
  6. Wisdomcube2

I heard AOYF is looking for experienced squad leaders. Ps: Nojumpers you suck, but I really hate you because you don't shut up in proximity. Jesus Christ it's like a play by play of everything you do.
  7. gamespyer0350

Ill offer you a spot in ANGC, as im looking for more exceptional/ higher skill lvl players and SL's. though we aren't entirely serious, organized chaos is exceptionally strong here, and we would manage to kick more *** if I had better players.....

But I should mention, u said something about outfit history. And while I don't care who your ran with or why, I don't want people who come in to an outfit for a week, maybe a month, or similar time period and then leave. I guess I expect people to stick around for long periods of time..... not join, improve it and then leave.