[BUG] Everything Flashing (video)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by bobbybka, Dec 24, 2012.

1. bobbybka

Fix this.

Having this happen at any time instantly kills the fun out of anything that you would be doing.
    Having and epic battle?
    FLASH FLASH FLASH FLASHFLASH FLASHFLASH FLASHFLASH FLASHFLASH FLASHFLASH FLASHFLASH FLASHFLASH FLASHFLASH FLASHFLASH FLASHFLASH FLASHFLASH FLASHFLASH FLASH AND FLASH
  2. Brutus

Happens to me as well, Seemingly at important stages of gameplay as well.
  3. Prince Planet

Pft... that's a feature mate. You need to buy the anti-epilepsy goggles from the in game store for 700SC.

Jeez I wish people would RTFM! :p
  4. Khethatipet

This happens to me as well... usually during extremely heavy fighting or at the warpgate. Lag times seem to spike then as well. I had been assuming it was my video card soiling itself. Normally, I ctrl+alt+del -> alt+t -> end the game and leave the chill pad on for a while.
  5. Pat Cleburne

Happens to me as well. Usually in the middle of a dogfight. Sometimes it requires a restart of the game. Sometimes I can load the map screen for a minute or so and it will stop.
  6. fastdak255

you and me both brutha

7. CobraBoss

Thats just the Nanites eating you from inside out , they know you been bad before logging in ...
  8. DankFist

Same. I fix it by standing still and slowly moving my mouse around til the screen stops flashing, then let it sit for a few seconds / minutes. That normally does the trick.
  9. Forumguy2

LOL
  10. Poacher

I get this flashing issue at least once a day. Sometimes I just slowly move around looking at the floor to occasionally fix it. Other times I have to restart the game. This is annoying to say the least. I have a decent computer (.ini values mostly set to 5's) and haven't been able to isolate the issue to a specific cause. This issue also happens on medium and lowest graphical settings. My frame rate differences between the lowest and highest settings is rather small. On high or low it varies from mostly 40-80 fps.
  11. Gumbo

Happened to me while flying the other day. Ended with a nasty result :-(
  12. Tuco

Happens to me as well.

new I5 Ivy Bridge
    Old 9800GT videocard