Everybody Stop!!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Illucidator, May 18, 2015.

1. Illucidator

and check out this sick C4 placement.
    • Up x 5
  2. Corezer

at the 9 second mark I decided to stop... I gotta know right now if this vid's good. does it show something epic? will it be cool? is it MLG, b? will it keep me rewatching for the rest of my life? will I stay in the den, even divorce my wife? I GOTTA KNOW RIGHT NOW!!! If this vid is any good...
  3. LodeTria

Skip to 30 seconds to avoid filler.
    • Up x 1
  4. Ballto21

• Up x 2
  5. 00000000000000000000

Beat me to it
  6. Illucidator

too lazy to edit forget that noise.
  7. Jachim

And to think, Harassers even get anti-C4 measures and he's popping **** like this off.

Yet more examples why C4 is so stupid.

PS: once in a lifetime lucky shot gets recorded, good job.
  8. Kristan

You're officially MLG ready.

• Up x 1
  9. Sooda

I got one for this type of sneaky C4 clip montage.

Beware of my slightly louder than usual mic settings, past-Sooda was silly. Caution, much rage and estonian cursewords. Caution!
    • Up x 2
  10. Tweak3d

Illucidator. Lovely stuff :)
  11. Illucidator

Noice!!! :cool:
  12. Kentucky Windage

Funny stuff. Thanks
  13. Lucidius134

Shown:

Once in a life time C4 stick on a harrasser that did not warp back and instantly kill the owner.

Impressive feat of engineering where c4 sticks are more likely to blow you up then they are to blow up what they are stuck to. GG dev team

Dev Team:
    Thank me later.
  14. Foxirus

...Where do you buy your C4? The stuff I am given doesn't stick to ****...

Ill clearly place it on something, That something will move, Sometimes the C4 goes with it, But the explosion still happens where I placed the c4...
  15. Corezer

dude, it's not an insult, it's meatloaf, paradise (by the dashboard light)

chill.
  16. hostilechild

Mine not only doesn't seem to stick to anything, it typically weighs 500 pounds and falls flat at my feet not frisbee 20m+. Guess i need to practice more. Hell my stickies and AV even bounce off max units most of the time (
  17. Liewec123

18. Lucidius134

I know it wasn't an insult. I didn't mean to come off as defensive, i was just tagging you in it b/c it was relevent.

I didn't trim your quote down b/c I didn't see the need to but in retrospec it kinda seems angry? Sorry.

The last half of that post is just snarky @ devs, the first half is just snarky 'hey this is what the video is' since you said you didn't finish it. lol
  19. Lucidius134

Could be that sticking happens on the sticked player's client and not the host. If you're lagging or at high ping this probably increases the desparity between what you and what they see ,making the non-sticking and AV mining more prevelent to failure?