Every day, my jetpack ends up getting bugged and have to relog to fix it

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by WilliamB, Dec 2, 2012.

1. WilliamB

This bug been around since beta and LA without jetpack is crap. Having to relog and requeue to fix it is not nice.
    I've made countless report in game on it, can i get a CSR to aknowledge it and maybe other can share their experience too?

It's only happening with jetpack (reg one although upgraded).
  2. WilliamB

Serious issue here, none else has this problem?
  3. Archlyte

I don't get this every day, but it does happen enough to be frustrating.
  4. Recca

It happens when you die while jetpackin in a certain way, happens to me all the time.
  5. MedEx

I have this happen all the time. Probably about 5-6 times per day.
  6. Aege

This was a bug that came and went through beta. It must be a client server sync issue with current available special ability.

And yes, I have had this happen recently. Very annoying, but teaches you to test your jumpjets before jumping off a cliff expecting them to be there. :eek:

By the way, I've never had to do a full game reload to fix it, just back to character select. I know it still queues you, but at least it's not as much time.
  7. psylencer

Your not alone everyone is still getting this bug... playing with family 4 of us online playing at the same time in the same room. usually can't go and hour when we are doing LA before one of us gets bugged. this bug is my main concern with the game atm.
  8. Ronin Oni

ugh, I hate this bug...

I have to decide whether to just live without LA or to log out and back in and rejoin the squad.

If I'm squad Lead... that usually means suffering without LA (my fav Inf combat class FWIW) which really sucks.

Ah well, just play more medic and HA. I like my Jetpack though :( Single most powerful tool on the field IMO (for inf vs inf)
  9. Cross

So I hadn't played light assault at all in release. One time recently however I was asked to gun in a liberator. So I switch to LA in case I needed to bail. Guess what didn't work for me?
  10. CaptainRobust

I've been having this problem as well. Thankfully I mostly play Heavy Assault, but it's incredibly annoying to find out that the bug's here in the middle of a play session.
  11. Fidelix

I have this problem constantly.