[Event] Amerish Assimilation Celebration - Waterson

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by r3su, Feb 26, 2013.

1. TheArchetype

Will tell my NC outfit on Jaeger.
    • Up x 1
  2. r3su

Lovely! Would you mind sharing which outfit that is? I'm trying to keep a list of the outfits who've RSVP'd
  3. TheArchetype

WRNC Jaeger.
    Nothing confirmed though. (at work)
  4. RedOak

Imperial Reach knows now. This goes for everyone, especially XOO and SENT... Advance towards me brethren and meet your doom!
  5. Razzyman

I'll pass the word on to my CO n Phoenix Battalion. I for one am glad to see the community organizing like this. I'll let you know if we're coming.
  6. r3su

Hopefully we'll see the two of you attend! Also if you would like, the officers over here at [NCSO] would love to say a quick hello to some of yours. PM me for our mumble info.
    • Up x 1
  7. r3su

Should I take this as confirmation of [IR]'s attendance? If so there's even more reason for [NCSO] too look forward to the event after that fun skirmish in Mani earlier this week.
    • Up x 3
  8. Superstringman

I bet the reason they updated the day is because someone thought 12:00AM on the 28th was Thursday night. Not realizing it means early Thursday morning.

EDIT: I'll see if we can get VDRS to attend. Not many of us on that early though.
  9. r3su

Even though the event is starting at 8 p.m. it will likely carry on late into the night, as these events have proven to before.
    • Up x 1
  10. r3su

Just to clarify the event is happening at 8:00 P.M. EST, I probably should have included that in the OP or just gone with 24 hour time (20:00).
    • Up x 1
  11. Assist

I will be there, and possibly the rest of my outfit as well. Two man outfit and I still can't manage to get us organized to attend events! I'll be sure to let VS leader chat know about this.
    • Up x 1
  12. r3su

Trust me, it only gets harder with more members. Thank you for promoting the event, glad to know you'll be attending!
  13. Sinclare

Must be from Europe, around here 1/3/2013 would be January, 3rd 2013 :D
  14. r3su

Canada actually but I'm sorry for the confusion, I'd fix it if I could.
  15. control-z

That poster is hilarious!
    • Up x 1
  16. UrMom306

Since i'm holding off playing until the merges this will be a great welcome back. I'll be there fo sho sho
    • Up x 1
  17. r3su

I'm glad someone liked it!
  18. r3su

Glad to hear! Here at [NCSO] we believe strongly in first impressions, so hopefully this Friday will be the start of a great experience here on Waterson for everyone merging!
    • Up x 1
  19. Skullface360

BJTC - Vanu - Jeager will be there! Will inform everyone tonight and already posted this on our website forum.
  20. Kookamunga

Good luck with that , wont happen as that map sucks