Europlayers rummors

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ManovBG, Nov 20, 2012.

1. ManovBG

Hi,

Is it true that if European player purchased alpha squad packet He will not be able to play at European servers from day 1? I am kinda mixed up, could you please verify what's the business with this mess?

Thanks in advance
    • Up x 1
  2. vernes

I would like to see a reply on this question from any SOE staff member.
  3. Murkie

Where did you hear this? I just got my Alpha Squad Members: The Wait is Over! email so I'm not foreseeing any problems.
  4. ManovBG

I hope that I will be able to play with my friends in any EU server. I do not care for any think else nor for unlocks, money etc, I just want to play with my friends and I gave the money because I like the game.
  5. ElectTheDead

Yes you can play on a EU server just fine. If you were in beta (which you were thanks to AS) you dont have to create a ProSiebenGames account.
  6. Cristari

Why would you not be able to play on EU servers the Alpha squad thing is attached to your profile so you shouldn't have an issue with using it on a EU server! Where did you hear this rubbish?
  7. GrimReap3R

Sure you can play on EU servers, even if you want to keep your SOE account instead of transfering it to Pro7, it`s already been said many times from SOE side, that you can keep your already exsisting account and can continue playing on every server you want to be.

Only new created accounts of european gamers will be lead to Pro7Games site and being somehow forced to create it there, already in beta or even way before created once, will stay SOE accounts till the time SOE will offer you to transfer/merge it (if you want) to Pro7Games.
  8. ELFswe

I don't acually think he/she meant rummor.
    But I wonder the same thing as this little message is shown when you press on the Play for Free button.
  9. Vepo

If they didn't let me play on Europe, I would hire an elite group of midgets to track down the Sony team and then have them to proceed in playing pranks on them for a full 24 hours, including and not limited too ... pooping on their keyboard!
  10. Sensational

You can't even log in with your SoE account with the PSG launcher right now and even if you make a PSG account the launcher just crashes after you accept the ToA. Not a good first impression for European players. I don't even know why they'd go with PSG in the first place, SoE has always handled European players well in the past, certainly better than this.

Pretty disappointing, but then these companies never ever seem to learn despite every single MMO launch being awful.
  11. Murkie

• Up x 1