Europeans being ripped off

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xlorddarrylx, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Dimachaerus

Uhhh, SOE isn't in charge of the prices for European customers, take that up with ProSiebenSat, they're the ones doing all the Euro stuff, not SoE.
  2. goph

Yea, unfortunately; it's nothing new. It happens in every single online game with a cash shop :(
  3. xlorddarrylx

Eh, no it isnt. I am complaining about the exchange rates of all other currency compared to dollars, which really arent worth anything at the moment.
  4. jordanstown

i'm from northern ireland...and am wantin to go on holiday next year (actually my honeymoon) does this make it a good time to go to the washington state then? i'm wild broke see.
  5. Supermop2000

This sucks. This was the only thing I was worried about with this payment system. SC is a rip off for non-US customers.

You cant even put it down to local tax laws, as I'm pretty sure that doesnt apply to digital items.

Please fix pricing. I bought Alpha Squad, but will not buy anything else at the current prices.
  6. Muttley

True, but for some everything can be blamed on 'the Americans'. Just comes naturally for them.
  7. efx00

1:1 Since a month from now har har har.
  8. UltraSexInferno

So you are complaining that due to the exchange rates our price is higher than it should be?
  9. Antagonisten

This thread is probably about EU customers that are still with SOE. Basically, all current EU players, since Pro7 customers can't play the game atm.
  10. Blue

This.
  11. MrMojay

It's one of the reasons I have not bought any station cash or the aplha squad pack, I may fork out if a good deal for us EU players becomes available, but for now I guess I will grind my way up the ladder.
  12. Envenom

Can you purchase it from the American site?
  13. MrMojay

I do not think so, I think it redirects you.
  14. bumnut53

Im from the UK too and won't be putting any money into this game until they make the exchange fair, vote with your wallets people! I tried to buy in dollars but it won't let me even though my account is on the american server :(
  15. xlorddarrylx

Seems they fixed the pricing, its closer to the currency exchange rate now, but still not perfect.
    but atleast its better than nothing.