European Player

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by FishEy3, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FishEy3

I know the server is located to US, but is there any way for european users to access the test server? i downloaded the client, and, when promped for login, i couldn't get in... i got both a prosieban account, on wich i play on miller, and a sony account, made for this forum and stuff.... same information for both, no one works... is there any workaround, or is pourpusly locked only for US players?

EDIT: That's the error i got whenever i try to login:

We have detected that your SOE Station Account is configured for ProSieben Sat. 1 Games PlanetSide 2 access. To play PlanetSide 2, please click here to create your ProSieben Sat. 1 Games account. Please click the "Download games" button available from the ProSieben Sat. 1 Games PlanetSide 2 website to download the correct Launchpad.

Thanks for any answers
    • Up x 1
  2. Kiekeboe

Try making a new account on SOE.com
  3. FishEy3

it's what i did, but still nothing.... with my european account, it simply didn't recognize me (the normal game does, so it cannot be account related), and the soe account, even a fresh new one, gives me the error above....
  4. Ronin Oni

Create a new SOE account with your region set to USA.....
    • Up x 1
  5. FishEy3

Thank you so much, this time it works ;)
  6. Ronin Oni

It was totally just a guess... but it seemed reasonable :D
  7. Niller

I have a Beta account (shouldn't be Prosieben i think) so hopefully it works for me.
  8. samedreamchina4

I have a Prosieben client, when I try to make a new account it only gives me the option of creating an account for EU countries. Why they haven't allowed these clients for testing is beyond me.
  9. TintaBux

Especially when Europe has more active players than US in PS2.
  10. netsky4life

11. samedreamchina4

I have a feeling there's away around this, i was really looking forward to trying the new lay out. Would've been nice if they'd created a separate EU test server.
  12. netsky4life

cannot make a new SOE account their service is down, gj SOE ignoring the majority off your playerbase ;)
  13. EvilNinjadude

I think that might be an Issue related to fixing up servers. Always happens during an update, though I wonder if it happens during a Test Server update. In that case it would be hugely annoying and frequent.

Also, glad to see you coming to the Test server with us.
  14. netsky4life

Offcourse i will, if i have the chance, i am usually the ego platoon's leader during the euro shift on the waterson server, beeing a regular i am sceptical about the changes (fearing tactical aspect gonne vanish into zerg vs zerg) and i want to test my doubts before making a statement to my community and this community.
  15. nella

Bumping this. I too have a ProSiebens account, and get told to f*** off when I try to make an account for the test server.

"Your location is Sweden"

"Due to your location, you will not be able to PlanetSide2 from the North American region website, so PISS OFF Eurotrash."

Basically the story of Europeans playing Planetside 2, always getting Uncle Sam's D.
  16. RadarX

As there appears to be some trouble remaining constructive I'm going to go ahead and close this. Feel free to PM me with questions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.