EU servers down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by faykid, Jan 24, 2014.

1. iiKAforum

It's an NC plot!
    • Up x 1
  2. mikeyspud

3. Titanacus

Woodman(EU) usable again. Will update if its a false hope
  4. SebaRaven

I am playing Dice Wars to kill time until the servers are up. Maybe SOE could include in the next PS update a MMRTS Dice Wars since the servers are almost on a daily basis down. Keeps the payers at war, only with dices. Ant it`s 2D o_O
  5. Pizzasaurus

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  6. faykid

i hear reports that Esamir looks funny. so, expect disconnect pretty soon
  7. Skyspanner

Cobalt seems to be up too (again), for now..
  8. SebaRaven

You just did that?
    • Up x 1
  9. xPropane

CALL THE WAAAAAAAAMBULANCE.

FYI : It kick you out just after a HUGE battle ( won or lost)...just get away when that **** happen :), I'll try again
  10. Pig

SOE investigates....

Meanwhile..

11. Tanchester

Flying Sunderers... flying Sunderers everywhere.

The moment the Alert started, Miller went BOOM.
  12. skyN3T

I see now I have to put this on the forums once again, just to raise the consciousness about this

[IMG]

Listen to Batman if you value your life.
    Anyways what are so much people doing here at Friday night? No parties or what?
  13. jediLebedkin

FLYING SUNDERERS. FLYING SUNDERERS EVERYWHERE.

[IMG]
  14. Tanchester

Did you just copy what I said? :D
  15. CryoStratos

All servers up except for Woodman? My main character is on Woodman, I can play two of my other chars on Cobalt and another server, but not my main VS on Woodman...
  16. Pikachu

My game gets stuck on loading screens all the time now. o_O
  17. Titanacus

Once again unable to log in to Woodman(EU). Starting to get a little tedious now. Having just read the 'All New All Access Plan', it's a pretty bad start to the 'Should I Buy This' argument.
    • Up x 1
  18. PastalavistaBB

I couldn't login to Miller, so I played on Mattherson Waterson. There were more players on 4 pm than on EU on Prime Time.
  19. Titanacus

Well, it's been a while now. No progress what so ever on being able to log in. No update from SoE. Starting to get sad :(

Don't get me wrong, i'd be the last guy to complain about the game, I love it. Since beta, I have sung its praise and tried to quell the 'hur hur game sucks, downtime sucks' people. But you have to admit, this last month, has been very testing.
    • Up x 1
  20. DoMA55

woodman down