[ETS] Elite Tactical Soldiers Looking for More!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Fish225, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Fish225

2. Fish225

Applications are starting to come in and I spoke to a couple of interested people in-game last night! Things are looking good and we are off and running in the building phase of the outfit. Hope to hear from more of you as time goes on. :)

I'm going to start running some public platoons next week (based on the event schedule on our PS2 forums, located on our site). So hit me up in-game if you're interested in joining in on that!
  3. Fish225

Picked up 2 new outfit members and 2 new applications yesterday! If we keep going at that pace, we'll have a good base of players in no time.

I also discovered that my computer suffers from the dreaded mic bug that prevents it from working in-game. =/ That means I'm also looking for someone willing to speak in Platoon chat to guide our public platoons until the problem is solved.
  4. Fish225

The recruiting continues!
  5. Comradical

How would you like a lone wolf sociopath without a mic who's good at random ninja stuff?

I sort of suck at teamwork, unless you count using other people as distractions as teamwork, but I'm good at nabbing objectives, finding hidey spots, doing ambushes, setting traps, ect.
  6. Comradical

THIS! Dammit Sony why won't you just let me manually select my recording device?
  7. Fish225

I can't say that lonewolf sociopaths are currently on our "what we need" list. But, you can always feel free to apply and we'll see if you can help support a team. :)
  8. Fish225

Another bump. Apps still coming in. But things are quiet thanks to Christmas. Hope everyone is enjoying Christmas with their families! Oh and check us out if you're interested! :p
  9. Fish225

Bump!

Turn around time on apps is a bit slower than normal right now due to the holiday stuff going on. Thing should pick up after the new year, but that doesn't mean you can't post your app now! I'm getting in touch with people as I have time and will be cleaning up the remainder of apps after new years.
  10. Fish225

Still recruiting! We've picked up around 10 new players in the last week or so. Recruiting is going pretty good!
  11. Fish225

Holy moly... I started going through the apps we got over the holiday tonight. We got quite a few. Still looking for more quality applicants though!
  12. Fish225

Still looking for more. Figured I'd give it one more bump before 2013!
  13. Leviath0n

Hey Fish Ive sent you an ingame friend request and hope I can still get a hold of you. Im looking to join. I am an experienced fps player and love having a good time in game with good friends. Ive got the V10 sniper unlocked (infiltrator is my preference) and rocket pods ready to go on my Scythe. Contact me in game if you get a chance. Thanks
  14. Fish225

Hey, no problem. I'll accept the request as soon as I get in-game here in a little bit. The best way to get ahold of me is actually Steam. I'm on there all the time and actually have it on my phone too. :p You can add me on there:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/FishFPS
  15. Fish225

Mid-Day bump! Recruiting is going well. Picked up a lot of good people and everyone ranging from new and willing to learn, to skilled veterans of Planetside! Very happy with how recruiting is going so far and I hope we can stay on this same path! Choosing quality over quantity makes things go a bit slower than normal, but the end result is worth it!
  16. Fish225

Bumping before the weekend! We've got together a few times now with outfit-only squads and had a blast. Trying to recruit more so we can fill an entire squad at once (the end goal is to be able to field a full platoon at times). I'd like to get a few more people comfortable leading squads before we start doing public platoons, though. :)
  17. Fish225

We're getting so many apps now I'm having to slow down my bumping of this thread a bit. :p I'm looking for another recruiting officer or two so that we can handle the volume of applications we are getting. But, that's a good problem to have. Picked up quite a few good, tactical players this week!
  18. Fish225

Going up again. Getting caught up on the current apps! :p
  19. Fish225

And we're back! Slowed down recruiting a bit to catch up and get a couple of recruiters other than just myself! If you're looking for a well organized PS2 outfit on the VS, we're it!
  20. EpicCumbell

looking to join, do you use mumble?