ESFs feeling sluggish and unresponsive.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NoXousX, Dec 16, 2012.

1. NoXousX

All changes aside to max speed etc, is anyone else feeling like their aircraft have felt sluggish like they won't want to do what you're telling them to? Or feeling like the input is lagging behind?

I noticed this after the latest 2 steps backwards patch, and I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issues.
  2. paradox242

Yeah, I thought it was just me. The scythe feels like a they've started building the damn things out of lead. Everything is just slower to respond, feels closer to the liberator than it used to. Another one of the stealth changes it seems. I wish they would just put all their damn changes in the patch notes so there's not a surprise each time I login after a patch.
  3. NoXousX

Indeed. It would also be nice for them to not make silly changes to aircraft for example.

Even things like the vertical thrusters speed limit is ridiculous. It was another aspect of the game that players could utilize if they took the time to learn the technique properly.

This whole patch is a mess, and half the time it's unplayable for me. My internet likes to drop for a few seconds every several minutes which = despawned aircraft EVERY TIME it happens.
  4. Skylic

I've noticed this as well
  5. Eduard K.

6. omega4

The most recent PS2 patch has done more harm to the gameplay than good.
    • Up x 1
  7. mnemon

Noticed it too ... after crashing into inanimate objects a dozen or so times.
  8. Rodinvac

I fly both the Scythe and Reaver, and I did feel the difference.
    Mainly with the Scythe, probably because it has almost no inertia compared to the Reaver.
    I can still manage without too much trouble, having flown less responsive aircrafts in other games, but it's there.
  9. Bill Hicks

throw a rocket pod on that bad boy
  10. NoXousX

I noticed last night when I wanted to stop changing pitch, the aircraft wanted to continue changing pitch, causing for my aiming to be sparatic. I even crashed into the ground due to it once.

I'm not sure what was changed, but this patch just feels disgusting. I can only hope for a rollback on ESF limits and movement/controls. If it aint broke don't fix it.

This goes for reavers too. They were toned down way too much imho.