Error Game Ps2 sistem ps4

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Davidmasson, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Davidmasson

The game is broken on ps2 on the ps4 platform no names appear only error in the language the whole game. Cars cannot be caught. Is the game dead? fix it please can't play here. After the update.
  2. Lupical

True, it seems they put the update and kill all text inside on the game. We cant read any word with logic, because all is broken.
  3. Mithril Community Manager

Can you show us a screenshot of this? This would help the team out greatly. Thanks!
    • Up x 1
  4. Lupical

5. Davidmasson

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. Lupical

Dont worry, I put the pics on the post, and they can see all errors on the game now.
    • Up x 1
  7. Davidmasson

8. Mithril Community Manager

The team is looking into this issue. Thanks for the screenshot link.
  9. Mithril Community Manager

• Up x 1
  10. Davidmasson

I in the Europe Server of ps2 of Europe Spain of the ps4 system. It comes out the text in error like the one in the photos previously posted.
  11. Lupical

My Server is Ceres, Europe. I play on Ps4 plataform and my name on the game is DarkRevenger. In my post (URL) you can see all errors in the all text on the game. If you want to know, my language is Spanish. But, when i try to talk, with the people on the game, more of them, the players who play on Ps4 have the same problem, see all errors on the text. I dont know what is happening with this problem, but we cant play if we dont see the right text in game. If you need more information, please answer me on the post and i give you more information or screenshots to help you.
  12. Davidmasson

Another error found in the bases you cannot catch any car. It seems that it is blocked on all continents. But there is a minority of people who can catch cars and airplanes. A solution now. Haci can not play thanks.
  13. DarkRevenger

If you have more bugs to report, please, open a new post and describe the error.
  14. DarkRevenger

We need help to fix this, we cant play on Ps4 because we cant see any word on the text game. Please, give us a answer to know you are working to fix it.
  15. Mithril Community Manager

Can everyone check their game now. This string issue should be fixed now.
  16. DarkRevenger

Sorry but nothing change on the game. To solve this problem in ps4 i think we needs a new update. The problem is not the screen menu, its all text, all texts say the same thing (Error: String ID XXXX not found!) and this happen with everything. Weapons, descriptions, chat, player names or any text we can see and only one or two things show text, but missed. So, this is the problem we have.
  17. DarkRevenger

Mithril, i am sorry if my english is not enough good for you, but i trying to do my best to explain this error and fix it as soon as possible.
  18. Mithril Community Manager

The PS4 version of this bug will be addressed this week, check again tomorrow if possible.
  19. DarkRevenger

All correct, now I can see everything good. Thank you :)
    • Up x 1