Enjoy your resources for now............

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Money, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Money

SOE now: "hey kid, try this stuff out..............we call them "Nanites". We'll set you up on a 50 nanites a minute drip for you and all your friends to get a good taste! Use them for whatever you want! Wanna spam maxes, libs, C4, MBTs. No problem! Pull as many as you want!

SOE two month from now: "hey kid, I know your addicted to our "Nanites, but your gonna have to pay a nominal fee if you wanna keep that 50/minute drip to continue. Your broke? No problem. 20 Nanites/minute won't be too much of an adjustment for you!

Poor Nanite Addicted Consumer: "WTFBBQ1101 HEEEELLLLL NO, I NEEEDSSSS MY NANNIES! Guess I'll have to knock off a liquor store.......

It's Coming! You know it! I know it! SOE definitely knows it
    • Up x 1
  2. doombro

They said that was only for specific regional markets, and that it wouldn't be happening for the main NA/EU/AU sect of the game.
  3. Money

Guess im just a bit skeptical on this "Phase 1" and "Phase 2" of the Resource revamp. I'm enjoying the resources now. SOE just seems to be getting a better handle on how to squeeze a few more nickles out of me. Giving me( a FPS player) unlimited access to a bunch of games i don't want to play will not incentivize me to pony up for a monthly sub. But squeeze my ability to play the game how i like and I might change my mind about it.