Engineer looking for outfit.

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Ximaster, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Ximaster

Hi,im from Spain and i have more than 18 years old,so im not a kid. Im looking for a outfit that use MAXes a lot. My BR is 17 at this moment and my engie is focused on close range encounters because i have a shotgun,with chances of kill in medium to long distances with my secondary,the Blackhand. Maybe this info is useful for beign useful in some situations. One time i killed a NC MAX solo (the MAX was a noob) but sometimes i fail shots because some enemyes are LA and start to fly and its difficult to aim (my mouse sensivity its at 2.30,because its better for me in frontal battles)

Sorry,i explain much details. I want to enter to a Spanish outfit but no people interested,so now im looking for an English speaking outfit (no USA or German please)

I like to play infantry otherwise than play vehicles or planes,maybe in forward from now,i will upgrade a Lightning,because engies and tanks are good friends,but at the moment i keep playing infantry.

Well,see u in game.
  2. N0man

3. VANULATION

u can aply to the1 outfit if u want we let ppl play the style they want unlesss something is needed on the battlefield just to make sure we get the base:)

contact vanulation ingame search us on the outfit page for details