Engineer,certs fabric???

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Ximaster, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Ximaster

Ive played HA,Infiltrator and engineer,i noticed that with HA and Infiltrator doesnt take certs faster than engineer,Infiltrator is the worst class for make certs,i noticed that,HA is in the middle,but engineer???? My God,this class is a certs fabric,only for repair a generator i get 2 certs on BR 20,but with the repair tool at lvl 2 only. With Infiltrator,make 2 certs needs 4 kills or so.

Caused all the other certs goes to HA and Infiltrator,but im going to invest certs to engineer now and upgrade the other clases with the engineer :F

I remember at this fórum a guy who say that with engineer or medic u can upgrade the other 5 clases,because those two clases are certs fabrics,but i dont believe him,now i have the proff and its wonderful.

Also,ur main weapon means a good fighter too,its not only support.
  2. Eternaloptimist

Oh yes. And I make most of my certs from ammo resupply - max that out and you get two drops plus people will resupply from the highest level ammo pack available.

I know people say the repair tool gets you more cert (and I do get quite a lot) but it depends how you play. I am in the thick of the figthing in infantry battles and they use lots of ammo - plus you don't have to stop shooting at people to collect xp from ammo resupply.

Most of my repair certs come from keeping Maxes alive. They won't run you over while you try to repir them like too many tankers do - and they tend to get into cover when they want a repair.

Just don't waste certs on the AI mana turret unless you want every sniper in the game to blow your head off.

Mind you, Medics can make a load of certs too if they are close to the fighting (especially with revive grenades as well as the healing tool and a maxed out nanite auto heal ability).

And I love carbines and assault rifles.
  3. SixNineFour

You are playing infiltrator wrong.

Do recon and spot enemies. Gives detection and spot bonuses and both recon ribbons and spotting ribbons.
    Hack terminals and generators. Every terminal gives 50 exp and 3 terminals give objective ribbon. Generators give even more exp. And every generator is worth 2/3 of an objective ribbon.
    Always drop AI mines on your flank for free kills and warning.
    Hack base turrets and deter planes or blow up enemy tanks/sunderer/infantry for quick exp.
    Hack vehicle terminals and pull whatever vehicle would be useful right at the moment.

You will have plenty of time to kill people between any of these activities.

And not really infiltrator specific, but every infantryman can bring an extra sunderer to the battle while they are busy ground fighting. Don't need to deploy them even, just park ammo/repair sunderer in some corner and you still get exp even if its not deployed.

PS: I get lowest SPM with engineer out of all the classes lol. 228 SPM. Infiltrator is 1 point higher and MAX is highest at 292 SPM. For me, doesn't really matter which class I play.
  4. kr47er

lolololol you both are playing infiltrator wrong

step 1: find a STUCKED battle with about 48/96 enemies.( if its stucked most people wil be standing still)
    step 2: pull a valk/cloakflash and go behind their lines, try to find air cover, thats gonna be your biggest threat.
    step 3: pull your bolt action sniper.
    step 4: OMG ITS RAINING CERTS !!!

I made a 285 killstreak just by dropping on a tree on hossin

oh also you can get ghost/sas-r/tsar-42 and rektscope everyone...plus i have 9 smgs auraxiumed on 2 chars...smgs op too....

but infil low on certs? lol noob

P.D.: hacking gives you **** certs compared to actually killing people. hacking is just situational, the only hacks that may actually give some certs are generators and SCUs.
  5. JobiWan

Get ammo or repair sundy, deploy it near a big fight. Drop ammo boxes, repair maxes and tanks, jump in the sundy guns to defend it where necessary, drop a Spitfire to help defend the sundy.

Reap mucho certo.
  6. Pelojian

another way to print certs is to take a wraith flash on offense and a minute or two before your allies cap a base sneak over to the next base along the lattice and hack an enemy vehicle terminal and pull a sundie (cloak sundie if you want to be really sneaky about it) and deploy it somewhere out of sight.

then run for one of the cap points so as soon as the next base over is capped you flip the point so the enemy can't instantly backcap if they secure a control room in the other base a short time after they loose that base.
  7. Masyaka

I think the real cert factory is new-captured biolab with 48-96 defenders. Most of times they will use their teleporter/dumper to win it back, resulting both sides to kill each other non-stop. Go medic on one of sides, put shield regen and revive every single dead. Alone you can get tons of certs. Can go MAX with AV weps and snipe infantry, go back, get repaired, repeat. You can snipe infantry with rocket launchers. Many options, all are going to be a good farm. Better to not use C4/grenades or your side may push and ruin this farm.
  8. Eternaloptimist

Oh yeah man! All your allies popping out of the safe rooms, getting killed before jumping back.......rezz-a-minute. Unless they make it back, in which case heal-o-matic.