Enemy Weapon Kills

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MajiinBuu, Mar 10, 2015.

1. MajiinBuu

During my vast amount of playtime, I have acquired numerous medals for explosive weapons belonging to enemy factions. Thanks to EMP, I have gotten many kills with enemy explosives (Bouncing Betty, Claymores, Anti-Tank Mines, and all other types of explosive weapons).
    I can't seem to find my stats for any of those weapons on any site. The fact that I am awarded medals (copper, silver) means that the game does in fact keep track of those stats.
    I've looked through the PS2 Player's site, Dasanfall, PS Universe, etc. But I can't find the stats.

Does anyone know of any sites that will show stats for ALL weapon kills, regardless of faction?

And this has nothing to do with ego or stat-boosting or anything, I just think it's interesting to get medals for weapons I don't have.
  2. HadesR

http://planetside-intel.com/ Lists enemy mine / nade kills that you have gotten with EMP's etc .. I have one kill with the Lasher somehow :confused:
    • Up x 3
  3. MajiinBuu

Perfect, exactly what I was looking for!
  4. Clay

That can happen if you damage another player who is using the lasher so that he is nearly dead. And then that player uses his lasher and does accidentally kill himself with the splash damage.
  5. Kcalehc

Probably due to you hurting a lasher user badly enough, that the splash from their own weapon finished them off, and you got credit as it was soon enough after that their suicide counts as a kill for you.

Not sure how I managed to get a kill with a TR carbine though...
  6. Mezinov

Under Barrel Grenade Launcher, same circumstances as the Lasher.

I've managed to peg-kill myself with UBGL's that haven't armed yet trying to corner creep. From my tests after the first time that happened to me, the projectile is live after one bounce but not two.
  7. Ballto21

Thank you hades
  8. Flamberge

Most satisfying kill I ever got was shooting a TR tank mine as an NC Stalker-cloaker with the Crossbow and killing a prowler as it was rolling over.
    :cool:
    • Up x 1