End of Dawn | Future Outfit | TR | Reserve spot

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by DeltaDragonXL, Jul 18, 2015.

1. DeltaDragonXL

Hello fellow Terran Republic soldiers! My name is Delta Dragon, or Dragon Rising as I am know on my TR server. Today I will be informing you about End of Dawn.

We are on the Genudine server.

We have 5 main principles here in End of Dawn

1) Good sportsmanship2) Being a friendly community to all members3) Be the best you can4) Teamwork5) Having fun.

With these priceless in mind, I would like to explain a little more about End of Dawn.

End of Dawn is a friendly community of Planetside 2 agents that fall into 2 categories.

1) Casuals
    Casual players are the back bone of the outfit, and will make up the majority of the player base

2) Officers
    Officers are the players that will be my second in command. Officers, aside from the few starting ones that I pick, will be democratically voted in by the casual players. Officers, and myself, do not get a vote in this choosing, but if 2/3rds of the current officers agree that said player who has been voted in is not responsible and do not agree that he/she should be an officer, we can deny the vote.
    Everything an officer says is final, unless overridden by myself or 2/3rds of the officers.

Rules of the outfit:
    End of Dawn has few rules, but all members, Officers or Casuals, are required to follow them to retain outfit member status. The rules are as follows:
    1) Be friendly to all agents, whether they are a outfit mate or not
    2) Represent the outfit well on the forums or other media
    3) Do not exploit any glitch (the exception in funny glitches when we are having fun, but run them by through me or an officer first)
    4) Treat all officers with respect
    5) The code is pineapples
    6) Agents are encouraged, but not required to attend the outfit briefings that will take place every Monday and Friday at ~7:00pm CST. Please try to inform an officer or me if you will not be able attend often.
    7) Have fun.

In the case you wish to become an End of Dawn agent, you MUST fill out the below form, and send me a friend request (PSN: DeltaDragonXL)

IGN (in game name): [in game name]
    Battle Rank: [Battle Rank]
    Do you agree to the rules of the outfit: [enter said code]

Thank you to all who apply!
  2. Roxas144

Cant someone just take your name before you get it now? Lol
  3. DeltaDragonXL

They could, but I am planning on getting it first thing. This is purely to reserve your spot in the clan.
  4. ProRussian440 pp

Wrong place for recruitment thread
    • Up x 1
  5. DeltaDragonXL

The other one would be swamped with pc people.
  6. xKORx

• Up x 1
  7. Saithar

Not the ps4 specific recruitment board :)

Edit: No delete so look at xkorx post for link.
  8. DeltaDragonXL