[Suggestion] Empty Certs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RedArmy, Nov 22, 2015.

1. RedArmy

dunno bout u guys, but im getting 150-500 certs per day. ive purchased most of the items with SC when i was lower - so now its getting to 10k+ certs n dumping 6k or so into items i dont need/want/use - there really needs to be more options for what i can do with certs.
  2. Leftconsin

I've taken up solo Harasser. On Thursday I went from 0 reload to max reload on Halberd-H and Im still above 5k certs on my main. And I've started using it. I found it refreshing to do stuff that I had never really done before.
  3. RedArmy

im pretty set in my ways of what weapons i use n loadouts.
    but ive got every loadout even ones i dont used maxed out, all the vehicle weapons in consider "usable" maxed out and all my vehicles maxed out the way i use them. that the reason i dont have more directive weapons, cuz i dont like them, or the guns i need to use to get them i dont consider "usable"
  4. Dennisz125

How did you earn that many certs per day?
  5. RedArmy

1 cert is roughly 150xp - today i got 43,220xp. thats a breakdown of 288 certs, plus ribbons giving u bonus certs - i ended up getting 431 certs, just this morning from 2 hrs of gameplay
  6. Dennisz125

Only on pc ,not on ps4
  7. TheFlamingLemon

Get "No helmet," become a collector (Get all the guns and stuff,) make a side character, etc.
  8. tijolo

250xp* 172certs* ribbons give exp, medals give certs*
    You're doing ~50k sph so stop using membership/boosts and problem solved.
  9. Diilicious

ive never understood people that only play the game for shiny things, i play beacuse i want to kill people enmasse in a fantasy military setting with semi open world.