Empire sides...help to clarify...

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Ximaster, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Ximaster

So,im thinking to play as HA when the holy game launches on Xbox One (or infiltrator)...

Here are a few things to play to every side:

TR,have T7 Mini Chain Gun...i LOVE this weapon,caused on computer i killed Vanu MAXes with brute force of this weapon,high probabilityes of pick this side,due this weapon,also sidearm is the best default one (repeater) but i only have skills on close quarters,caused main and sidearm weapons only have defense on close quarters (maybe T7 MCG can kill on medium distances,but the cone of fire is high),later i think about Vanu side.

Vanu,Lasher,is fun to use,can kill people near corners,so its not bad,also from all weapons of that tier,this is the only one with medium distances skills,so picking darklight for sidearm gonna be much than done,because with Lasher i have chances to kill on close and medium distances,while with default sidearm i can defend myself from close distances from stalkers and infiltrators. Coolest looks of the 3 factions.

NC,Jackhammer,not much to say,one of the best shotguns of the game (triple shot is DANGEROUS),rocket launchers on this side are HEAVYER. Also,sidearm have chances to kill on medium distances,u need good aim,but still at disadvantage on other main weapons (dont compare an automatic pistol to an assault rifle for example)

Im thinking to pick those weapons,with upgrades for main weapons,for pistols (darklight) and thinking to buy the antiair rocket launcher (every faction)

Finally,vehicles and planes,pros and conts of every faction. Reaver,Mosquito,Scythe and the tanks of every faction.

Sounds like im new to the game,well,im not,but never played on vehicles or planes,only on feet...

If u dont want to talk about,vehicles or planes,its understandable,because this section is for Heavy Assault class.