EMP grenade nerf reverted, seems like devs are not entirely evil.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ravenorth, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Ravenorth

As the title says, in case you haven't noticed the EMP grenade removes your hud again along with the minimap and the distortion effect seems to be slightly better too. Even thought I´m very annoyed about the dart change, Im really glad that EMP grenades are more useful again, so thanks for this change devs!
  2. Pikachu

Somebody qctually use this thing?
  3. Wayfar

Yeah I noticed that today too. Wonder if the range from the center still matters though.

PS: Whats the matter with the dart change?
  4. Tenebrae Aeterna

As long as you're functioning in CQC, of course they'll be benevolent.
  5. Gundem

Though they are pretty pricey, suddenly loosing half your effective HP is pretty devastating in a battle. It allows BASR's to OHK you easily, and an SMG Infil would tear through even a large squad if an EMP nade was tossed into the thick of them.
    • Up x 2
  6. CuteBeaver

• Up x 1
  7. Plague Rat

Ah good catch. I can't believe I didn't notice this since they're in every one of my infi load outs, but I guess I just haven't accidentally EMP'd myself since the patch because I've mostly been chucking them out to 40m lately for semi-sniper ambushes :confused:
  8. OldMaster80

Me. Excellent support weapon to cause panic, a pave to way to tons of bullets. It can really breake an infantry stale.
  9. MrK

of course not, because removing half the health of your foe is completely useless ...... :rolleyes:
  10. ZillFattak

Use this too. Helps allies breaking enemy lines or me taking out several targets one after another quickly.
  11. Topher

STILL, THEY DON'T DO ANY OF THIS!