Emerald desync, hit detection and bad frames

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Grandizer, Dec 31, 2023.

1. Grandizer

Ik so I'm not new to the game, my ping is in the 40's and the overall gameplay seems to be desynced for a while now.

The getting hit behind corners is rampant. I'm not even visible and players are on the outside and hitting me before I even step foot out of a building or running around a corner I take a few taps and I die 10 feet inside. Yeah I know clientside but this is much worse.

I hear a few thumps to the body and I'm down. I take 3 body shots and I'm downed but my headshots mean nothing and players just run it off. Players are not even aiming well and I'm downed while I'm getting markers and they won't go down. The ttk is so immediate even at a distance, I feel like I'm stuck in mud when I go to evade. I turn and run after a few hits and then I'm downed so fast from AR's, Carbines and LMGs I'm stripped of armor and health in an instant and don't get a chance to even move more than an inch, this taking hits after I cleared the line of fire

Going against certain players in a few outfits seems to be one shot =dead. One "ding" and I'm downed. I even fire at them first and I'm dead while the animation of them shooting just initiates. Like they turn and it's an immediate "ding" and I'm downed by an Anchor one shot. This does happen more with 2 specific outfits but It's apparent in general Impossible to have all that happen in a millisecond

This Isn't the first time experiencing this over the years. When it does happen, first thing I check in my line quality and upload. There's no dropped packets, no noise causing signal issues, speeds are solid and I'm not experiencing this in GW2, Destiny2, New World or any other game.

Frames also seems to have plummeted also. In areas I'm over 100fps in full blown fights, it's down to the 70's and you can feel it getting choppy. Choppy frames has never been an issue for me in this game. Only when updates are bad

Players just appear out of nowhere also. There no one around you and all of a sudden one, two or more just appear and kill you. You're looking right in their direction and they just magically appear

Anyone else having this?
  2. Jx9000

Yes for quite a while, bad routing to the servers and massive interpolation make it really unenjoyable, so many times i get direct headshots and nothing, other times when i get a kill the body ruberbands back 2-3 meters to where the character actually was, some people just get good routing/connection while others are at a massive disadvantage. This issue has been brought up so many times over the years but im afraid the devs cant really do anything about it other than relocate the servers wich obviously wont happen.