[Suggestion] Emblem/Medal post server merge

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mustarde, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Mustarde

As we prepare to fight our last weekend on SolTech, I noticed a lot of guys getting a bit nostalgic about the server, our dynamics between factions, and our own outfits. I am looking forward to joining Mattherson, and think that SOE made the right move in merging servers...

But for those of us who are leaving the community we have called home for the last 3 months, wouldn't it be nice to have a small thing to remember it by? Perhaps an insignia or patch you could wear - "SolTech Veteran", or "I served on SolTech". Or even a medal for "courageous service on the SolTech server". I know a lot of my fellow players on this server, and I imagine those on other servers being merged, would like to have something to remember it by.

Comments or additional suggestions appreciated! Maybe with enough discussion and views, SOE will consider this!

Mustarde
  2. TheHalo1Pistol

I'm gonna miss killing your sorry **** on the home server. GG SolTech. Never forget.