EM1 killstreaks, 45 kills in 8 mins.

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by BigIronRanger, Nov 29, 2014.

1. BigIronRanger

720P or 1080 for 60 FPS :)
    • Up x 7
  2. Pokebreaker

The still image for the video was awesome enough to get me to watch some of the vid, lol.
  3. CompletelyDeadCoyote

That was beautiful! :eek:
  4. KnightCole

Holy wow, much suck so fail on the part of those TR.......

Is that where the Emerald NC went?

Nicely done lol.
  5. miraculousmouse

6. hostilechild

Dam where can i find so many TR that can't press the fire button :p
  7. Asageh

mmmm EM1 action.... :eek::rolleyes:
  8. Razzyman

Dude, I hope Gelb doesn't find out where you live. If he does I would advise against sleeping. You have single handedly wrecked that toon's K/DR in that play session. :oops:
  9. SirFrancisGobelcoque

Why do I see soo many more EM1 wielders than Rhino or Polaris? At least on Connery
  10. Asageh

to my knownleadge, i think the EM1 is the only one out of the3 to have access to Ext. Mags?
  11. GoyoElGringo

Probably because the NC starting LMG is the Gauss Saw.
  12. Drag0

How are you moving so fast? You are moving faster than the infiltrator;)
  13. Turiel =RL=

This is very similar to the Giraffe-Camo-Videos. It's basically a dude with a throttled connection killing guys clientside who can't react, simply because they pick him up way too late. At 5:47 he basically runs upstairs through all of those guys and nobody notices him.
  14. JonboyX

It doesn't really depict itself as a high skill video, and there's clearly something very 'up' with seemingly everyone else's connection ( :rolleyes: ) considering most of these players didn't even respond.

Occasionally you'll get a couple of players who are oblivious, but everyone?

PS The EM1 is probably a below average LMG for the NC, so I'm surprised more NC use it than the TR / VS and their equivalents. We are spoiled mind in the LMG department, EM6, Anchor, GD22, SAW S, etc.
  15. Skiptrace

the EM1 is the LMG that you get from the Q/A thing when you begin the game right? If so, how did you cert it out? I'm thinking about Extend Mag, 1x sight and Soft Point for a CQC loadout. Or would the SAW S or Anchor be a better option?
  16. BigIronRanger

Anchor with Soft point and laser sight or forward grip and you are ready to tear foes a new one no other attachments required
  17. Pfundi

Im using it with Ext Mags, SPA and 1x Scope or 3.4x Scope, thinkin about Supressor, but then the weapon sounds awful...
  18. Damerst

35 kills - 1 run.

action starting from 1:22