Either remove collision in WG or reintroduce FF

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Munq, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Munq

Seriously. I'm getting pretty mad here. It seems most of the time when I land my liberator in WG, I get rammed by some mentally challenged person flying a Scythe and my Liberator flips over, then that same scythe just keeps ramming others. Either remove the collision in WG or put the FF back in. From my perspective, this **** is just getting too ridiculous.

I really love spawning my Liberator only it to get it flipped after some idiot rammed it. Those things have 20 minute cooldown without upgrades you know..
  2. DeadlyShoe

report the guy.

if there's a griefer spawn it elsewhere. annoying, but what can you do...

if you think the griefing with liberator flipping is bad just wait until there's warpgate ff. :p
  3. Munq

You are quite naive if you think reporting works. Right now it is very hard to see who rammed you if he just flies away.

Well, you could remove the collision check in WG. Just saying.
  4. ed_anger

If you get flipped inside a WG, just flip back over. You can't die inside the gate, so what's the problem?
  5. Zaik

Can't you just hold CTRL to go up while upside down like the ESFs can? I don't really fly Libs but galaxies and ESFs can get off their backs under their own power so I can't imagine why a liberator couldn't.
  6. Zironic

A liberator can't flip itself back. It needs to be flipped back by a tank or other aircraft.
  7. Arsinek

Heres what you can do, make it so vehicles cant damage other vehicles in the WG. Pretty simple actually.

I was just about to make a thread about this. I went back to the WG to repair my Sythe and some nub in a magrider blew it up. Really devs? You turned off FF for infantry but not vehicles. Does it take that much brain power to think "Hey, if theyre shooting eachother with infantry weapons theyre probably doing it with vehicles too"?
  8. Munq

Exactly.
  9. DeadlyShoe

if you don't report how is soe ever supposed to know? :)
  10. 5th tier

you spawn into the warp-gate, trust me you will see it
    if you have ever saw one (or more), its huge, loud, and usually involves 5+ aircraft, all yelling at each other to move.
  11. DeadlyShoe

SOE isn't at the warpgates :p
  12. Ashnal

I'd say just let the liberator flip itself over like other aircraft. Simple and effective solution.
    • Up x 1