Eclipse - Somebody Forgot to Update It

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FnkyTwn, Feb 25, 2015.

1. FnkyTwn

Eclipse:
    -Still has 25 bullets
    -Still reloads like normal

--

The Battlegoose having more bullets really does "fix" it. I didn't think it was broken, and being able to reload it was one way to get around it having such a small magazine, but now that it's got a handful more bullets there's that buffer zone that all guns have to let you know when it's reaching the end. The BG didn't have that before, and without those extra bullets, coming up against the new hard cooldown would have been a death sentence, so good job with the BG update.

Eclipse now please!

And I'm seeing a buttload more Godsaws being used. Godsaws and EMP grenades everywhere. It's just Godsaws and EMPs forever and ever a hundred years. Godsaws and EMPs all day long forever a hundred times forever and ever a hundred days forever. Over and over www.GodsawsandEMPs.com www.GodsawsandEMPadventures.com forever. 100 years.
  2. Ballto21

>Grenade Bandoleers
    >Phantom (or ghost if you prefer)
    >EMP Large groups and spamfire
    >Laugh
  3. Prudentia

i recommend a 2man squad 1 inf, 1 lasher.
    super easy Auraxium medal for the lasher
  4. Ballto21

>Infiltrator
    >Heavy
    >Engy
    >Medic

Most OP squad ever.
  5. z1967

Probably the only way you could sanely auraxium the Lasher.

teamwork op pls nerf
  6. Prudentia

i prefer the pit of despair
    you have any idea how few people know of the staircase on the northside and how many kills you can get if you just fire blind into the mass of crops camping the gravlift to A? :confused: