ECHO SUPPORT RECRUITING

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by CrazyChaiGur, Aug 25, 2013.

1. CrazyChaiGur

My name is GOOSE, and I will be moving to CONNERY from WATERSON as soon as the Server Transfer Token is finally released. I will be recruiting the best of the best of the best only. We have specific recruitment requirements! and here they are- You must have at least 5 days play time- as in the amount of time you've actually played.
    You must have a positive K/D that means at least 1. AND YOU MUST FOLLOW ORDERS.
  2. CrazyChaiGur

it only let me post so much, so I will continue, with our requirements here.
    You must be at least Battle Rank 25,
    You must be cooperative in communication,
    SILENCERS REQUIRED.
    Our preferred classes are MEDIC and ENGINEER, So we may heal & supply while oscar mike (on the move)
  3. CrazyChaiGur

Echo Support is a designated spec ops squadron that can operate successfully under extreme tension even up to the amounts of an entire enemy platoon at odds. We are looking for dedicated soldiers who want to see what small squadrons are really about, you will never see us running more than 2 squads at a time. One for outfit members only(during ops) and one for free bird recruits learning the trade. I need to find 12 men who can operate central american time at 1900-2100 hours once a week, preferably saturdays or sundays.
  4. CrazyChaiGur

Soldiers who don't make the cut, will be dismissed and replaced. You are an expendable asset if you cannot prove yourself a worthy asset in my squadron. We run specific battle-plan that you will have to be ready to learn.
  5. JENKMAN

good luck lol