ECHO SUPPORT NOW RECRUITING MEDICS

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by CrazyChaiGur, Aug 18, 2013.

1. CrazyChaiGur

This is Outfit Leader and Founder GOOSE speaking, we have had a great start this month and held several live action spec ops training within the battlefield, my men have grown from new players and old to complete spec op fighting machines, I've stressed many bits of tactical information such as the advantages of silenced squadrons as well as militarized tactical ground re-enforcement movements (sending one man at a time to lesson attraction) as well as differences in having specified point men and or spotting procedures. Needless to say we are not all to uptight as I try to create a laid back environment for my fellow squad mates. We do not plan to grow overly large such as "Zerg-fits" as I am in the process of teaching our soldiers how to be successful with lower numbers through proper tactics. I say we are recruiting medics due to the fact that even an entire squad of medics can become an extreme force to recon with.
    I am mainly searching for players now in the DFW metroplex area of TEXAS so we may collaborate in the real world and eventually become truly a competitive team.