[BUG] Earned certs earlier and now they are gone WTH??

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DurandaI, Apr 3, 2013.

1. DurandaI

I earned around 100 certs earlier today, got disconnected came back and they had been rolled back. Was like OK weird, played for another 2 hours earned another hundred certs logged out and came back and they AGAIN were deleted WTF???

I would post this in the bug forum, but it seems that that forum does not update, and isnt working correctly today either.
    • Up x 2
  2. DurandaI

Seriously WTF anyone else have their certs rolled back MULTIPLE times today?

I play on Helios. BTW 200 certs is a SH*TLOAD to lose.

Participated in the capture Amerish mission, was awarded 45 certs when it ended for owning 60% of the continent, and all that work was deleted. FUN!
  3. Dani90040

Yup happend to me to ive lost my 1250 certs
    This Sux
    • Up x 1
  4. DurandaI

I got 3 ribbons and was really excited, and even THEY were rolled back, every time i get on it says "Welcome back, soldier! Take 7 cert points on us so you can continue to fight the good fight!"

Even though ive gotten that message 4 times today SERIOUSLY THIS SUCKS
  5. DurandaI

BUMP PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THIS
  6. Zenith

Is this certs earned since today's update went live?
    • Up x 1
  7. DurandaI

Yes, for me anyway, not sure about mister 1250 but yeah, its all certs i earned today since GU06 went live
  8. Zenith

Doesn't sound at all good. EU servers are locked right now, so I can't check whether it's a global thing or not, but either way that's a worrying bug.
    • Up x 1
  9. DurandaI

Yeah, its really irritating. I submitted a support ticket, but in all likelihood they wont be able to PROVE i earned any of it, meaning I will get nothing...I would advise against spending certs or SC incase it gets removed and then your purchase rolled back...

Maybe thats how the dude lost his 1250 certs?
  10. Zenith

Thanks for the heads up. No idea when the EU servers are coming back, but I'll be holding off buying anything until I know more.
    • Up x 1
  11. AltF4Fun

I noticed this sometimes with SC that i got some weird numbers like 799 atm,but never heard about certs lost.That doesnt sound good,and I cant even check if my stock of certs is there because servers are down:oops:
    • Up x 1
  12. DurandaI

I only lost the certs that I have earned since GU06 I dont think it affected my previous pool of certs.
  13. Mekaniz

But you guys are not playing for certs, are you? :eek:
    • Up x 1
  14. DurandaI

No, but paying with certs...
  15. f33die

Lost about 100 certs earlier when the servers came online. Got disconnected and got my daily certs for a second time when I logged on. Did not get to keep the certs I earned during that 30 minute session, though. Ceres server so it appears to be global (?).
    • Up x 1
  16. DurandaI

Yes, exact same thing happened to me, but It has happened 2x now, kinda scared to play rite now, cause i dont want this sh*t happening again.

Maybe ill wait a few hours. I really hope the support ticket actually does something....
  17. AltF4Fun

They should really bring their testservers up and rolling.Havent heard from them in a while.But these little details show again how important they are.
    • Up x 2
  18. GhostAvatar

Bug forum orders threads by most up votes and not most recent. Kinda stupid really as people will tend to duplicate bugs that are new, but lost on the last page of the sub-forum. But then again, no one ever accused SOE of being overly intelligent.
    • Up x 1
  19. DurandaI

IF anyone else has had this issue please +1 it so the devs/mods can see it. This is a real problem for im guessing quite a few of us
  20. DurandaI

That is really dumb, how is something going to get visibility if nobody can see it cause its put at the bottom of the pile.......
    • Up x 1