[Duh!] Cool places I never new existed...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sulsa, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Sulsa

With server merges and warp gate rotations, I've found some places that make me go "WOW".

On Amerish last night:
    • Auraxis Firearms Corp. - It's like a mini Crown. I hope to see some sieges there.
    • The Ascent - Going up a back road in a Sundy to hit NC made me clench.
  2. MrEclectic

Auraxis Firearms is really great. And some great bridge battles there, either defending or attacking.

You should also take time to really explore Splitpeak Pass and the surrounding area. Amazing map design.

Also Shadespire Farm is fun. The Killing Fields!

In Amerish you have to really pay attention to the map. The lay of the land is not just for looks ;)
  3. Cyridius

The Ascent is more defensible than the Crown. If there were more fighting on Amerish I can guarantee you it'd be the Crown equivalent.
  4. BengalTiger

Lithcorp Secure Mine, Splitpeak, the area around Blackshard Tungsten Mine and Crux HQ (can take half an hour to get from one to the other), even Granite Valley (especially when there's not much zerging and the defenders don't wait with their defense till they're spawn camped) to name a few.
  5. Ash87

Only thing is the Ascent, unlike the crown, has some reasonable design. There is an outlying point that you can take, that will mean the base is taken if you have sufficient adjacency.