Double XP this weekend during MLG?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Exoz, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Exoz

2. Kunavi

How about Double SC to go with it? :O C'mon... >.>
    • Up x 2
  3. NinjaTurtle

Think bigger dude, triple SC.... and triple xp :D
    • Up x 4
  4. Rogueghost

If there is going to be triple sc, the most likely date is july 4th.
    • Up x 2
  5. Stew360

6. Stew360

I like this one THINk BIG OSTI
    • Up x 1
  7. FateJH

Where is this MLG and how do I avoid it?
    • Up x 3
  8. ghnurbles

Double XP during event weekends is not uncommon.
  9. Nocturnal7x

Fcukin noobs, always ruining the game for us @yolo @swag @mlg @360 @420 @noscope @boomheadshot pro 1337 players. Get out muh game. When you 1337 as us its always double xp. nubs.
  10. Nocturnal7x

Battle islands, coming to a server near you.
  11. goodzack

I’d just like to note that having one of these bad boys whenever there’s a double XP weekend is A-MAZ-ING! Those kinds of things happen during holidays...*cough* Like maybe the one that is coming up in a week or so. *cough* ;)

he is clearly hinting july 4th not this weekend
  12. Cl1mh4224rd

Luperza is a she. ;)
  13. Kunavi

Auraxium Sub, +XP Boost, other bonuses... Who needs a 2XP event? What we NEED is double SC or more ;Ppp NUDGENUDGEPOKEPOKE!!!!!
  14. Pikachu

Must have double station cash now when we have so many vehicle cosmetic slots.
  15. SgtScum

Yep. I refuse to buy any more $C and will cancel off 47 of my accounts until we get another $C sale. :mad:
  16. RobotNinja

In celebration of the two people in MLG who are interested in PS2?

There's so much buzz and excitement on the MLG forums concerning PS2 that there are 6 whole threads about it on their forums and 3 of those threads weren't "Forum Rules" posted by moderators!
  17. Ash87

I think the double or triple XP is going to be on the 4th, along with a SC sale (Which blows, for some reason the last few SC sales and Double XP weekends, have been weekends that I was busy IRL)
  18. ent|ty

19. St0mpy

cant you find 2 minutes at a pc to buy some? you dont have to log into the game client to buy sc
  20. Ash87

Yeah, but if I'm busy I usually forget about it, and when it comes to the double XP, I usually just don't get to play because I'm out.

First world problems lol. Not getting pissy about it, just always seems to happen when I have something to do.