Double exp weekend for 4th of July with New Confirmed Knowledge

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SuperLexatron, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Ronin Oni

At least, I don't think it is... o_O
  2. AdmiralArcher

wait....no it is....my brother bought the cryo gun with certs
  3. ironeddie

Double xp weekend and I'm at Sonisphere saturday. Least I'll be able to take advantage of the member XP weekend later. And I am at fracking Sonisphere. To excited.
  4. Kanil

It was last year. It wouldn't surprise me if it was this year, too. It probably won't be the most practical 1000 certs you ever spend, though.
  5. Ronin Oni

guess I'm wrong then :p
  6. Pootisman

The "for everyone" double XP events in summer happen always when i have little time to play PS2. :(
  7. Taemien

How about both at once for quadruple exp for members? :D

Kill a Galaxy full of people and get 4-6 BR level ups...
  8. Lunayce

9. Regpuppy

They totally should, for those generous members.

/hidesallaccessbadge
  10. Taemien

Has nothing to do with that. Can you imagine how many people would suddenly become a member for that? That's a better deal than a boost. Cept you can use a boost with it too.
  11. ronjahn

IIRC the flare gun is actually 1200 certs :eek:

I remember thinking "why did I just spend more certs on this than any other weapon or upgrade I have ever purchased?"

But then I was all [IMG]and everything was fine.
  12. Nayrx

Double xp should not apply to players from England . They did lose the war and they were not nice to us during the 1776-1783 era.
  13. uhlan

Geez...

Hold a grudge much?

BTW, they burnt the capitol building in the war of 1812... what will you petition for that debacle!?
  14. DK22

1200? thats just abusive!
  15. Leftconsin

The Ottomans for not helping us out.
  16. Bhudda V1

about this i can only find the dates in some parts of the forum when i hunt them down, why did you guys take them out of the leading screens? i book time off to play during double xp so i can enjoy the insanity of every one being overzealous rage monkeys also i like im sure almost everyone hase to give 2 weeks notice, so i think it's the 25-27 of this month that's what i got my time off booked for not sure about august yet though.

TL;DR can you guys put the dates back in the game somewhere please mainly the loading screen like you guys had it before being very convenient and easy to find THANKS.
  17. LazzzeKongo

The 2X XP dates are on the loading screen. Not the game loading screen, but the one you get after you select your soldier:
    [IMG]

Of course there is no mention of July 4th-6th, so I guess this is an additional surprise 2X XP weekend.
  18. Leftconsin

RadarX seems convinced there is a double XP weekend this weekend. I'll believe him as an official source.
  19. Guters

from the sounds of it its double xp for everyone the 18th is for members only
  20. \m/SLAYER\m/

so is there 2xp for everyone today or not?:confused: