Don't mind me... I'll just...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sapare, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Sapare

I'll just leave this here and let everyone decide for themself what to say.

(WARNING: Ear destroyingly loud and obnoxious, while recording this I actully induce myself neasua. Try to tone your volume down)

Now, for the context. As mentioned in the video iself, it is not the first time this oh so great players has done borderline offensive and bannable things but I have only now gotten sick enough of his actions to outright hold him accountable.

SOE, I understand that hackers are number 1 concern(though idk if he isnt a hacker or at very least glitcher, considering the score some of these high up people have) but someday come around to woop these type of guys too, please.

(For those who were wondering name whise, it were two people who where doing this, I sadly only caught them the 2nd time around)
  2. Raichu

Command chat is the most useless thing in the game
  3. Morpholine

Is left alt, click speaker by his name broken for you?
    • Up x 1
  4. Sapare

Is abusing LEADER VOICE com for playing music(or he said that is what he was playing. Probably loaringly loud considering that I never had a guy be this loud ingame) alright with you?

We BANNED people at warpgates for playing music, and those guys were harmless compared to the stunts this dude pulls on a weekly basis.

Edit: Unless you meant me to report this guy, to which I say that I am sure there have been MANY cases of reporting this guy. SOE seems bussy and at very least I want public opinion to be informed.
  5. Morpholine

Not really, but the problem is literally 2 clicks (and a follow-up report) from being mitigated.

Douchebags are going to do their thing, regardless of how many or few tools are available.
  6. Dictatorfish

I wish there was some sort of voting system in place: if someone is muted by 100 people within a space of 24 hours, said individual would be unable to broadcast through any VOIP channel at all for 7 days. I'd make it even more severe (because severe punishments are the only punishments people pay attention to) but then scrubs would just complain.

Anyway, something like that. No idea what it would/could be, but just... something.
  7. Sapare

As I did edit my post, I dont feel reporting him does much good, becuase I would find it difficult to believe his guy has not gotten ton of reports already. Though I will go about it when next given the chance.
  8. Phazaar

WAY too easy to abuse. The bigger outfits have 500+ players on my server. If we ever fight with anyone, watch their generals suddenly lose the right to speak in leaderchat (or even squad if you went all the way?!).

Also would be about as ineffective as the current system (report+wait forever), because getting 100 people to mute when 70% of the playerbase seems to play on VOIP->Off, and most of the rest will be like the OP and whine and complain instead of just muting in the first instance, is nigh impossible.

Finally, I often use mute selectively to control my voice comms. I don't want to ruin the guys on Indar's day in command, but I also only want to hear people talking about Esamir. /mutes everyone on Indar...

As to the OP, music is good. Enjoy it ;)
  9. Sapare

Listen to the video and I think you will understand why in this case music is NOT good.(I actully spend much time talking to our local(Jeager) TR warpgate musicplayer guy. I liked him because he was fun. THIS guy lost my respect when my first incounter with him included an "ORDER" to every TR player on the server that they were nubs and would never reach BR 100 like he did)
  10. iller

i LoL'd. 9/10, great satire post, would read again :D
  11. Sapare

Even if that is all that comes out of this, so worth it.
  12. Leo Di Caprio

****** music always deserves a ban.