Don't be greedy

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by UltimaRecon, Oct 2, 2020.

1. UltimaRecon

I thought the lack of alert rewards was just a patch bug, to find that its a feature is just dumb. Made alerts completely pointless now, why should I try to win? To get that tiny amount of EXP?

I like the new Esamir though, I know thats subjective from person to person but for me personally, all the bases I hated are gone. I was never a fan of when they added the walls to Esamir in the first place, I enjoyed it as more of a vehicle playground.

Mission rewards are absolute ****. If you want to make people go do something else besides farming, it has to be more rewarding than farming to make you want to go out of your way. 2000 EXP? Really? Thats like 8 certs. Could just keep killing/reviving people for much more.

I see that you want to greatly limit reward resources to try and make people pay for membership to bypass in game costs, but this is waaaay too far. You can keep making your weird missions, but revert the alert rewards or you are just going to have a lot of players end up quitting from too steep of a grind and lack of purpose in game.

Final note, collecting 100 plants was the stupidest quest ever, **** you whoever thought that one up and never make something like that again. Just awful.
    • Up x 5
  2. RexBlack

Just curious as to why you even play, Every reply froM you since the since the patch is you whinging. Why don’t you stop posting your salt? Sounds to me like you hate the game..do us all a favour and just **** off elsewhere.
  3. JustGotSuspended

people who hate a game don't get frustrated when it goes down the drain.

people who hate the game uninstall with no second thought. This guy and many other love the game and are devastated to see it take such an aweful direction.

Quit being such a donkey you Wrel, you sound like you hate the the game more than him. Bet you're either an infil or an a2g stomper main.
    • Up x 2
  4. UltimaRecon

I play
    I play because its my favorite fps. I play because I've played since the beta and watched its development go up and down all over the place. When I saw the alpha footage it was what made me go a build my first PC to play this game. I've had problems with certain patches in the past, but never enough to really bother me since they added enough good things, got reverted, or just didn't do all that much harm to the overall game play experience. This patch is like the one time I've bothered to complain in these 8 years of playing. Sorry I'm not a fan of them very clearly trying to turn an already pretty grindy game into an even grindier game. Clearly a lot of people don't want that. So when something good is going a bad direction, do you just stay silent so the devs think everything is fine and people like the direction its going? Or do you tell them its a problem so they see they clearly messed up? A lot of us spoke out and yesterday Wrel went to reddit to announce reversing the alert rewards mostly early next week. So yeah, speaking up worked and thats why people who love the game do it.
    • Up x 1