[Suggestion] Don't be a RACIST Plz.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BayYou, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Kirppu1

because they have bad experinces about something
  2. Mianera

Maybe they don't like your brothers in the north....

...maybe it's cuz you made gangnam style.
  3. Anonynonymous

It really has little to do with racism. People are frustrated with Asian people playing across the pacific mostly because of their ping. It's nothing new in the world of online multiplayer gaming that laggers are generally not welcomed by many. But since aside from the Chinese servers, the rest of the Asian players don't have dedicated servers of their own, so most people kept their mouth shut as a common courtesy. While the general animosity is certainly there, but most people just consider it as part of the unavoidable quirks of online gaming. Even though they certainly don't like it one bit, and would voice their frustration from time to time, it's pretty much never racially motivated.

Sure, there are certainly actual racists and trolls who would fling racial insults, but they're comparably extremely few in numbers and aren't unique to this game at all.
    • Up x 1
  4. n0pax

I don't care that you're Korean, Chinese, Mongolian or an American who has moved to Japan. My issue with you is you lag, badly, and therefore negatively impact my experience on my local server.
  5. Anonynonymous

There's also the scourge of Korean/Japanese VS players running Heavy Assault + Orion/SVA88 + Shield + ADAD spam + high ping. All of which combined to effectively double their health. It gets old very quickly to see you having like 20 hit feedbacks and STILL have them turn around and seemingly insta-kill you. There's a reason why Asian hours are almost always dominated by VS on Connery.

So yeah, it's not that unexpected that at some point some less mature people are gonna lash out. You just gonna have to learn to not take it personally, just like the rest of the internet.
  6. stalkish

cheeky nandos??
    Ive never heard of that phrase and im a brit born and bread of 29 years.
    Ive heard of the other stereotypes tho.
    • Up x 1
  7. stalkish

If you want to be pedantic about it then race =/= colour.
  8. AxiomInsanity87

It's the latest cool fad that the 'the only way is essex' wannabe kids say. You know them types?. The ones who aspire to be a total idiot because it's cool even though the bs they are trying to be does not represent Essex in anyway at all and is just a show.

A cheeky nandos to me would be 2 chickens, 3 portions of chips and about 11 beers with a fk ton of chili sauce. But to them it's just a cool phrase. I think that's it anyway.

I think we're too hip to fully understand how cool that phrase is.

And while we're on it, wtf is with this ridiculous, tight jeans and bieber hairstyle with plimpsoles look?. It's now cool to look camp now lol.
    • Up x 1
  9. stalkish

o rite.
    Eh, kids will be kids.

Yes the increasing 'coolness' of the camp crown in cringeworthy.
    Ive no problem with homosexuals, but campness is unnecessary imo.
    Justin whatever will come out soon, you watch.
  10. AxiomInsanity87

Yeah same. The tight jeans are also unhealthy for testicles. They have no idea what they're doing to themselves lol.
    • Up x 1
  11. NCstandsforNukaCola

Never heard of kfsa being blamed for cheesy plays such as shotguns or max. More so
    In point of your view, there is no one who is free from your statement 1 unless he or she doesn't use cheeses
  12. stalkish

:D Lol ye agreed.
    • Up x 1
  13. stalkish

Ive always been a 4 cheese man where pizza is concerned.
    Cheese on toast tho, nothing beats some good seriously strong mature cheddar.
    Then theres mozzarella sticks, [insert homer drueling pic]
    Macaroni and cheese is also pretty tasty, a nice 4 cheese mix is good there also tho you have to be careful not to use too much mature cheddar or else you'll get a bity / grainy texture to the sauce. Younger cheese is better for this.
    Never been a fan of raw cheese, my cheese must be melted or cooked first before i can eat it.
    Raw carrot sticks is good with melted cheese, great flavour.
    • Up x 1
  14. 0fly0

Agree let's talk about bunny.

[IMG]
  15. Ballto21

its because of a few (cant be more than a small outfit of maybe 50) who know how to exploit ping well and piss everyone off. dont take it personally, people are pricks
  16. Mortucus

you were stereotyped
    i wish people would learn what being a racist is
    telling u to piss off to your own servers aint being racist..... its just being an *******
  17. NCstandsforNukaCola

What the heck did I read?o_O
  18. CyberAce

I have a question, what is "OP", I've read it before, but what is it?
  19. axiom537

Korea is a country not a race...

And players that play a game like PS2 from the other side of the planet cause issues and it pisses people off, because of the high ping those players warp around. So...Oh NO! They may tell you to F' Off...

Personally, I think people need to get thicker skin, and quite crying when some random, faceless nobody calls you a name or says something you don't like, hell he didn't even call you a name he just told you to F' off...If anything I think that says a lot for how far we have come for someone to cry racism over such a non comment from some random dude...

Honestly Life may be too difficult for you...
  20. NCstandsforNukaCola

d
    OP stands for Original Post as similarly my nickname stands for NukaCola