Does Medic selfheal increase combat durability?

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by AngusPrime, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Azawarau

Youre the one getting emotional here

Stop trolling the thread and actually make sense for once please

Your last post was the definition of troll

If you dont have anything better to do than be obnoxious i can suggest a hundred things you for toshove your face in for an hour just to kill time

Yes. Why is that bad?

If you can give a half decent reason for this ill humor you
  2. Scr1nRusher

I'll sum it up in one word.

RNG.
  3. Azawarau

And what might rng have to do with it~~~?
  4. Scr1nRusher

Client side, weapon damage models, engagement ranges, player accuracy, nanoweave etc etc.
  5. Azawarau

That doesnt explain why self heal is bad?
  6. Scr1nRusher

Because the medic becomes as strong as a HA & has a get out of jail free card & doesn't have to rely on other medics or med kits/resto's.

The medic becomes Glowing green Rambo.
  7. Azawarau

Except its not as strong as heavies

And thats their thing that they exchange for not having other things
  8. Scr1nRusher

They can revive platoons.
  9. Azawarau

Without full health and shield and who are often disadvantaged by enemies who will kill them immedaitely
  10. Zvezdan

So are you actually going to bother refuting what I say or are you just going to say "nope, they're OP!" and just disregard any disagreement as being too emotional?
  11. Scr1nRusher

Ah no.

The medic AOE has a problem which has(combined with C4 access) gave way to the stupidity the class has.

Medic balls become a **** ton harder to kill & normal medics can abuse it much much more then HA shields supposedly were.
  12. Ragnarox

You are so bad if you die to a medic with your HA.
  13. LaughingDead

If you get a maxxed out regen, a medic ball of 10 people might be sufficient for HA, but how practical is it? Not very, since you'll be focused down with AoE and youll only have a 500 hp window to work with, a lot of weapons csn 2 shot headshot that or just headshot or just headshot it down.