does a bounty stand until you are killed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by andy_m, Nov 5, 2015.

1. andy_m

Just wondering...

I've never had one put on me before. I must have pissed someone off this afternoon.
  2. stalkish

Not sure, i think its more than 1 death, and i think it remains on during logout.

Ive seen very few of them on Miller, less than 10 since release.

I cant see Daybreak making much money off of it tbh, im probably wrong tho as usual lol.
  3. andy_m

Yeah, I'm with you... I very rarely see the Bounty markers on Cobalt.
  4. Iridar51

I don't think I ever saw one. Doesn't surprise me. It's basically paying 25 DB to get 300 xp. Who's stupid enough?
  5. Neo3602

A bounty stays until you are killed 3 times.
    • Up x 1
  6. Bindlestiff

I've seen three. All on air of some description - and all TR.
  7. Jake the Dog

I got a bounty today, someone didnt like my prowler i guess... but i have a question does that marker stay above my character? I run stealth on my prowler i would reeeaaalllyy like it to not reveal me anymore than my arx lumifiber already does :p
  8. Taemien

It only pops up when the dorito normally pops up. So don't worry its not negating anything. Also you get an extra 25exp for every kill past the third with the bounty on you.
    • Up x 1
  9. LodeTria

It will last 3 of the targets deaths.
    Go A2G if you want to get bountied.
  10. andy_m

3 deaths?

Oh dear...

Well, one thing I have noticed this morning, while running around in my Skill Suit as my "hunted" character, peeps just seem to want to throw themselves at me, and don't even bring tank mines or C4...