Do You Find Indar Frontlines Rather Static?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheShrapnelKing, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Matt0193

They also need to add more than 1 point to Tech Plants and remove the ability to park Battlebuses on points, both for attackers and defenders.
  2. FBVanu

I was just on Indar.. Vanu got our butts kicked.. NC was one base away from the south west Warpgate....
    before we were able to push out a bit..
    So, uh, to answer the OP question, no, not always...

On the other hand, I love the fact that I can always count on a good battle on Indar.. stuck again? GREAT!
    That means lots of kills.. hurray..

I don't fight for the territory or base.. I fight for the battles. Long drawn out battles that take hours or days are so much fun.
  3. Eternaloptimist

Yeah - and it seems to be a feature of all continents to some degree, linked to the whole strategic focus being on base capture or defence at (lattice-created?) choke points. I'm hoping the introduction of ANTs will open things up, with forces fighting over control of resource-rich territories as another strategic driver. Whether this will bring territories around WGs into the picture or not I couldn't say. I get the feeling that continents lock before the losers are driven back that close to their WGs. I do remember the occasional battle in front of a WG a couple of years ago.................was that before the current continent locking system came in?