Do not teamkill

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nitrobudyn, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Nitrobudyn

Do not teamkill on purpose
    [IMG]
    Or You'll feel the consequences:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 5
  2. Kristan

Sucks to be that guy. :rolleyes:
  3. Akeita

Give teamkill a penalty, whenever you kill a teammate, you receive 1 dead on that stat board and weapon locked for 3 minutes after you kill 3 people, then after that penalty, whenever you kill someone else you will get lock for 5 minute ( only when that guy deal 80% - 100% to the teammate, so it's fair if the situation is cross fire in dem bio lab, especially dat jackhammer )
  4. NinjaTurtle

- 10 certs per team kill after the first 3 per 24 hours
    • Up x 3
  5. AzureKnight

It could be that A) that guy is a new player and just blows and has yet to control his trigger finger, B) he's a fourth factioner, C) he's a fourth factioner with a vendetta against you, or perhaps D) you keep running in to a room with tank fire from the outside and claim it's their fault for shooting you.

Don't just say it's their fault, if you're in front of a mob shooting down a hallway, you're gonna get shot in the back of the head when strafing.
  6. cyb_

What am I looking at here? All I can see are a few NC team killing each other. So?

Or is getting killed by a Viper more serious than getting killed by a Bulldog? And what about the knife kill... but yeah, probably must have been just an accident.
  7. Nitrobudyn

To all characters on that account :D

But seriously, sometimes it's hard to tell apart teamkills on purpose from the accidental ones - I got teamkilled in a full Galaxy because the pilot crushed on some mountain :p I don't think the algoritm would know it wasen't on purpose.
  8. NinjaTurtle

Lol, same thing has happened to me. I guess that would cull Galaxy pilots, -110 certs

Or was it :eek:
  9. Santondouah

I'm okay for severe penalties for TK, but a forgive system must be added in parallel.

Nevertheless, it would be very complicated... Example : I drive my galaxy, on my way to drop my mates. A 3/3 lib (from my faction) rams into me (much more common as you might think) -> I get 3 free TKs.
  10. AzureKnight

Not to mention driving down a bridge in a sundy with 30 people running across it, all of whom decide the middle or strafing across right as your vehicle comes barreling down the road is a logical strategy for not dieing... Or having your deployed sundy in what I can only describe as a vehicle orgy so every spawn that occurs happens inside a vehicle killing the ones who spawn...
  11. Kristan

Have you noticed that this guy killed NC players only? Not one guy, but many other and landed headshots on them.
  12. Nitrobudyn

I got killed in an open area between baracks of Sungrey Amp Station - the guy was protecting last Vanu baracks right after Amp Station allert. There were only a few people there. After shoting me once - with a BASR, he chased me to land a second shot - i don't regret killing him after that.
  13. AzureKnight

Well, like I said, 4th factioner. it was one of the possibilities.

Oh I wouldn't either. I just hear a lot of people complain how they get team killed but half the time they're trying to be Rambo and running in to gunfights where there's a few too many bullets. I wasn't trying to accuse you of being one and i'm sorry it kinda came off that way. So, we'll go with it's choice number 2, that hew was a fourth factioner who has a vendetta. Though, everyone's on his s--- list.
    • Up x 1
  14. iMartyr

Finally something worth spending certs on
    • Up x 5
  15. Hiding in VR

Maybe its someone like Klondik3 who believes 4th Factioning to Team Kill is all part of the metagame :rolleyes:
  16. Utrooperx

Was in a Tower the other day...a Enemy Infiltrator had flipped the armor spawns, so I dropped my Mana Turret and started to shoot them up...I had destroyed and repaired one when a LA dashed up the stairs to the other flipped spawn after I had already shot it once...I politely waited for him to move to shoot it again, but he dodged right back in front of my turret...sort of like he was trying to get the flipped turret to work by re-approaching it while I'm standing a few feet away with my Mana Turret deployed pointing at it...

Bang...TK...

So I finish destroying the Armor spawn after a Q'd "Sorry!", repair it, drop two claymores to defend them, and run over to the Infantry Resupply point and start shooting it up. After I destroyed/repaired it, I turn around and...

TK.

Word to the Wise...it isn't smart to stand in front of a Mana Turret...and don't blame me for your stupidity >.<
  17. ElastaPlast

Wow, how many of your outfit did you get to kill him too? That's some serious hate.
  18. Vinakis

Just a typical day in the NC.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  19. IamDH

Well this wont work well due to damaging someone without killing him (such as Shriking a team tank) will not be punished. Also, i dont really think team killers care about their KDR
  20. Nitrobudyn

Everyone online, to be honest - we keep together as an outfit, so we were all in a squad. Some random people joined in after i wrote what happened on /yell chat.

Hate? It was about eliminating the threat. Since we couldn't forbid him to spawn in the area, we wanted to discourage him from killing teammates or at least make him go away. I hope he learned the lesson.