Do NOT see poin of DUSTER

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PlayerOneSVK, Mar 17, 2014.

1. PlayerOneSVK

Where is the point of it ? Tell me only 1 good think why i bought it ?

Its good only when you are shooting on 55meters above from groud :D Are you kiddding SOE ? Worst think what y mad
  2. Aesir

It's a "bombing run" Infantry farm tool. Meaning it's highly specialized for this one role were you sneak up on a cluster F of a fight, unload one clip and just get out.

Granted, a Zepher already did this very good, but the Duster is so slightly better at it. At the cost of everything else.

Which is why I would argue the Zepher is the better rounded pick. Because you just have so much more range and sustain on it compared to the Duster.

So it's a niche weapon ... and a Zepher will do similar or better unless you can really get close with the Duster.

What I kinda find irritating is that you can't trial the Duster ... at all. Which is probably a bug, which is why I reported it.
    • Up x 1
  3. Kirdra

I dunno, the duster is pretty inaccurate for an infantry farm weapon, Zephyr seems better most of the time.

The dusters purpose seems more to be annoying, or a suppression weapon.. Mostly annoying, since its difficult to do anything when you have a dozen explosions shaking your screen, even if they barely scratch you.