Disgruntled NC? you decide

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Choggo, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Choggo

The guy just sat in the warp gate for 30-60 minutes shooting any NC leaving or returning to the warp gate, he had some cosmetic upgrades for his tank so this wasn't just your every day cross faction **** trying to get payback, so I don't get what his issue is, other than being disgruntled.
    Whatever his reason, this crap pisses me off, I even warned him twice and then reported him, he still continues his actions so I made the recording, since reporting players doesn't really give the option to detail why your doing the report.

And just to comment on the video, yes I intentionally made myself a target for the video, I wanted it to be clear that I didn't taunt him or his shots were payback for something I did, I also wanted it to show him hitting a stationary easy to miss target, so there is no excuse that he was just playing around and hit vehicles by accident.
  2. Rainfey

He looks bored, when i get out to repair my vehicle (inside the warpgate) i'm even more careful that i would be outside.
    Happens after you have your Reaver get tanked, Reavered, Galaxied or Sundered off the landing pads a few times by friendlies.

Damn kids
  3. Tobax

Reporting does nothing, you have to do a customer ticket giving his name and saying what he was doing. It does work though I did it against someone using an aimbot and he was banned.
  4. Choggo

Well of course he's bored, he's sitting in the WG shooting at people. :)

I hear you Rainfey, I've lost a lot of liberators to people ramming them. This is my biggest pet peeve in the game, I have no remorse for people who greef in the warp gate, intentional or not. And I'm glad the devs feel the same way. You want to team kill, go play Madden and run into your own end zone.

I'll have to start creating tickets along with the /report, I always found the report pointless unless a large amount of people report the same person.