Disengage Implant Missing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Exileant, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Exileant

o_O I just grabbed the war machine bundle and while it said it unlocked Disengage, as well as removed the implant from being able to be purchased for 45,000 I.S.O. It is not in my inventory. :( I need my Implant placed on my Character: Anthropomorph. On the Genudine Server. Playstation 4.

Please and thank you.
    • Up x 1
  2. Exileant

:eek: I need a Tech, A.S.A.P. please. I cannot do the whole like thing, because you cannot like your own posts. But this is a 90 dollar bundle, I either need my implant or my money back. A responds would be nice.
    • Up x 1
  3. ZDarkShadowsZ

You need to write a customer support ticket. As much as it's also a bug, if you want the stuff you were promised in the bundle, it's CS you need to reach out to.
  4. Exileant

:eek: I have tried. They sent be back here! "This is something only Development can help you with as it is an in-game Error." o_O It is genuinely making me angry. I will try again though. It makes no sense, they can help me with D.C.U.O. Errors, not not Planetside?
  5. ZDarkShadowsZ

Well that's just plain ridiculous. Developers don't even reply to threads on these forums. How are you going to know if any action is taken? :/
  6. Exileant

:eek: EXACTLY! The only way I guess you will know is if what you lose is actually back, but no E.T.A. After I was called all kinds of lies by the forum, somebody finally fixed the Magrider's speed, but I swear, it took me almost getting banned for them to notice it. This site CONSTANTLY errors. It is fine if I visit without logging in, it works fast, but I mean the second I sign in? :confused: Boom, I have to refresh the page like 5 or 6 times to get it to pull up something. o_O Half the time it re-routes me back to the Forum Options page, which makes it almost impossible to check up on it anyway unless I have an hour or more to burn. :( It took me 6 minutes just to pull up the reply due to all of the times I had to hit refresh. When I hit Post reply, there is a 50/50 chance it will simply re-route me, or delete everything I typed, and I will have to type it again, I have no doubt it took me anywhere from 15-30 just to get this through if I did not remember to copy the message before hitting the button... I am praying the 12 Gigabyte update my issue is fixed... I still have to make room for it though...
  7. Exileant

;) I was finally contacted, by Daybreak. :( Apparently N.S.O. Defectors are not able to use some of the MAX ONLY Implants, yet.... So to those of you Bot Lovers that want to hunt for some of those Max Only Implants, I strongly suggest you save your money and I.S.O. because there is no guarantee it will be unlocked for you even after you get it for your Defector. o_O Disengage is a confirm inactive Implant for them... However, I pray that changes soon. Defectors may not be "Technically" Maxes but the people in the game call you a Max when they spot you, and you suffer from just as much movement penalties, if not more, than a standard Max even though the suit is the same size as a the regular class suits. :confused: They should not have the acceleration penalty and they should be able to used ALL of the Max Implants, as well as all of the regular suit implants Especially with these speed penalties. At the Very least all of the exotic Implants. They cannot defend at all against C4 if you want to have a shot at self healing, and are easily dispatched by a single brick. They gave me a partial refund and moved my implant to a character that can use Disengage. While it is better than nothing, but I never would have bought the bundle if I had known... My other Maxes do not honestly need Disengage, my Defector does.

:eek: I was also encouraged to mention, BOUGHT IMPLANTS NEED TO BE UNLOCKED ON ALL OF THE CHARACTERS ON THE ACCOUNT, AT 90 DOLLARS ANYTHING LESS IS HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!!! Especially if once the Disengage becomes available to N.S.O. I would either have to have someone RE-transfer the item, or RE-BUY it....