[Suggestion] Discussion on recent updates and events

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by H34VY, Mar 23, 2013.

1. H34VY

As most of you know, the empire specific launchers just got released and it is clear that the VS got the short end of the stick, or however that saying goes.

Phoenix - A guided missile which is surprisingly easy to maneuver. The damage is about the same as a decimator. I wouldn't have any problems with it if only it wasn't so easy to curve the dam missile which has made it a living nightmare for tank drivers.

- needs to increase difficulty of controlling the missile

Striker - Lock on only launcher which is simply an improved version of the annihilator. The lock on restrictions alone is that much of a handicap. It doesn't do that much damage to anything else except esf.

- don't think it needs any changes

Lancer - Only does damage of stock launcher at max charge.

- sorely needs a damage buff and also since it is pretty much a sniper/launcher which cant hit infantry, why not give it a range of scopes like a sniper. As far as i can tell, it is currently wither a x4 or x6 which isn't that far. Maybe up to x 10.

Launchers aside, love the increase in aggressive flash gameplay, as annoying as it is. 2 seaters forever.
    There still hasn't been a fix for the low graphics texture for the infiltrator and wraith cloak which allows anyone who isn't drunk to see them from as far as their render distance allows them to.

- Needs immediate fix

Also, following from the nerfing of the HE and Heat cannons, tanks are more vulnerable than ever. I'm not asking for a weapon buff but a health buff for MBTs are sorely needed, especially with the new launchers, i mean Phoenix.

[IMG]
  2. Bill Hicks

The phoenix is fine with handling. It requires you to be smart and judge how much distance you need to make it bend to your target.
    If it harder to handle then I want more range.